Bandicut is super-fast video cutting/joining software with an easy-to-use interface. It allows users to trim parts of video quickly while keeping the original video quality. Users can also extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files.
Bandicut can cut large video files and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers. Leave the scenes you like and remove the ones you don't. The easiest video cutting software can freely select regions by using the slider.
Bandicut can cut/merge video files as an AVI cutter/joiner, MP4 cutter/joiner, MOV cutter/joiner or MPEG cutter/joiner. It works well with many file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOB, FLV, ASF, WMV, TS, TP, TRP, MPE, MPV2, MP2V, M2T, M2TS, K3G, DIVX, WM, WMX, WVX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVF, OGM, VP6, XVD.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality.
- You can precisely cut a video by frame.
- Various compression codecs (Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.) are supported
- High-speed video cutting is supported.
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
- Easy to use.
Bandicut 188.8.131.528 changelog:
Added the troubleshooting menu to the progress window.
Bandicut occasionally crashed when editing a video that used the AV1 video codec in High-speed mode.
Failed to capture images from videos under certain conditions.
The 'Remove audio tracks' option was not being saved properly.
The 'Extract audio tracks(.mp3)' and 'Remove audio tracks' options were not initialized with the 'Reset' button.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware