MEmu is a FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
What’s new in v8.0.2:
- Optimize the performance of MEmu and improve the game experiences.
- Improve the image quality and more smoothly of “Apex Legends Mobile”, support smart keymapping.
- Chrome as the default browser.
- Fix the problem of no network after changing DNS under HyperV mode.
- Fixed some issues of Multi-MEmu:
- Fixed occasional crashes when sorting windows.
- Fixed the failure issue when creating new instances in some cases.
- Fixed the problem that the disk becomes larger after cleaning.
- Fix the problem that the RT/LT buttons of the “GameSir-T3” series controllers cannot be used.
- Fix the problem that there is no placeholder icon on the desktop when some APKs are installed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware