Microsoft has rolled out its To-Do app to the Mac App Store a week after pre-orders for the productivity app kicked off. It should be noted, though, that To-Do is free to download on Mac computers and the pre-order phase was only a way to have the app automatically installed on your PC when it would go live for everyone.
To-Do for Mac does not differ that much from its other versions in the way of design and features. Like the To-Do app on Windows, for example, you can share lists and tasks with your contacts and customize them with any color. More importantly, the app includes capabilities meant to help you put in order the things you want to do.
Here's the complete list of features for To-Do on Mac:
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Create color-coded lists
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do
- Add multiple accounts and quickly switch between school, work, and personal lists
To-Do is now available to download on Mac for everyone. It comes in at 12.8MB and is compatible with macOS 10.13 or later.