Universal USB Installer is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install. Upon completion, you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select operating system installed. Other features include; Persistence (if available) – note that casper persistence will only work with fat16 or fat32 formatted drives.
Universal USB Installer 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Updated to support Puppy Linux Fossapup64
- Fixed Try Unlisted ISO (Grub) option.
- Updated to support newer CentOS installers.
- You must use an NTFS format on your USB when using the DVD ISO, because it is larger than 4GB.
Changes in v126.96.36.199:
- Removed Try via DD option.
- Moved Antergos and Mageia entries to use Grub for boot.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware