TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2020.0.13 changelog:
- Added additional options to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Removed the temporary track at the top of the timeline; a new track now appears when media is dragged to that location.
- Added tooltip to Start Voice Narration button.
- Admins can now remove Export destinations when using the Deployment Tool.
- Startup crashes now give users more information about what led to the crash.
- Fixed bug that caused projects exported to Knowmia to include project duration that included disabled tracks.
- Fixed UI alignment in Behaviors Properties menu.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Camtasia from detecting that an update was available.
- Fixed bug that prevented a .trec file from being imported when the webcam had been in use by another application.
- Fixed bug that could cause some media to be missing from productions when producing to Video Review or Knowmia.
- Fixed crash that could occur when turning off auto-normalization.
- Fixed bug that could cause captions to fail to import from Powerpoint
- Fixed hang that could occur when playing the same media on the Canvas and the Media Bin preview at the same time.
- Fixed bug that could prevent some valid mp4 files from being imported.
- Fixed bug that could cause unexpected caption alignment.
- Fixed bug that led to users' Event Logs being generated too often by logging.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Quiz/Marker tray state from being remembered.
- Fixed crash when double clicking in the recent project list in the Welcome Window.
- Fixed bug that allowed marketing messages to appear during recordings.
- Fixed bug that caused the canvas not to update when a color change is canceled.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during production.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a user tried to make a thumbnail before Camtasia fully loaded.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Transitions' name from being shown when multiple media are selected.
- Fixed a problem that could cause audio and video to become desynchronized when recording only a webcam and a microphone.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Noise Reduction to behave in unexpected ways on stitched media.
- Localization fixes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware