HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.42 changelog:
- Added reporting of PMIC Validation and DIMM Certification status for XMP 3.0 rev1.3+.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop.
- Fixed monitoring of some EC sensors on EVGA Z790 series.
- Enhanced support of AMD Phoenix.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some MSI H510M, H610M and A620M series.
- Improved reporting of Intel HDA sound drivers.
- Added limited monitoring of Intel Arc GPUs without drivers installed (oneAPI, IGCL).
- Added monitoring of Corsair H100i Elite White and H150i Elite White.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop.
- Added option for creating report files in UTF-8 format.
- Added monitoring of Corsair Commander CORE, CORE XT, ST.
- Added preliminary support of Arrow Lake-S.
- Updated monitoring with AMD Adrenalin 23.3.2.
Download page: HWiNFO 7.42 ~8.0 MB (Free for Non-Commercial use)
View: HWiNFO Website | HWiNFO Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment