MEmu is a FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
What’s new in v8.1.3:
- Enhanced engine for smoother and higher FPS 240Hz mode for games such as “Arknights”, “Azur Lane”, “Fate/Grand Order” and so on. More details please check this article
- Optimized the smart mode of keymapping in “Undawn”.
- Optimized the emulator export and clone operation process.
- Fixed the problem that the emulator crashes when starting the game when the astc cache is turned on.
- Fixed the stucking at 99% issue of the emulator in some cases.
Download: MEmu 8.1.3 Offline Installer | 582.0 MB (Freeware)
View: MEmu Home Page | MEmu Support
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment