Total Commander is a great two-pane file manager replacement for Windows, a program like Windows Explorer to copy, move, or delete files. It includes extra integrated applications like a built-in FTP client with FXP, a renaming tool, a disk space analyzer, a file synchronizer, can pack and unpack files, compare files by content, a quick view panel with bitmap display, HTTP proxy support and more.
Total Commander 10 is compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11. Total Commander is distributed as shareware with a trial period of 30 days, but will continue to function, with a subscription reminder, after that.
Total Commander features include:
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
- And many more!
New functions in Total Commander 10.51:
- Button bar, start menu: New parameter %Q turns off automatic quotation marks around certain parameter combinations like %P%N
- Verify checksums: Support extension .bk3 for Blake3, and arbitrary length Blake3 checksum verification
- OneDrive folder: Show green overlay icon with checkmark for files which are marked for always being available offline
- Lister, Compare by content: Support side scrolling by tilting mouse wheel left/right (only supported by some mice)
- Multi-rename tool: New placeholder [X] inserts text from the clipboard
- Synchronize dirs: Show yellow progress bar in task bar when done and the comparison took longer than 10 seconds
Download: Total Commander 10.51 | 8.8 MB (Shareware)
View: Total Commander Website | Android
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment