VMware Workstation provides a seamless way to access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they are running. Remotely connect to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, ESXi or another copy of VMware Workstation. Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smart phone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
What's new in VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.4:
This release of VMware Workstation Pro addresses the following issue:
- Workstation contains an out-of-bounds read/write vulnerability and a Time-of-check Time-of-use (TOCTOU) vulnerability in the virtual USB UHCI (Universal Host Controller Interface). These issues may allow a guest to execute code on the host. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifiers CVE-2019-5518 (out-of-bounds read/write) and CVE-2019-5519 (TOCTOU) to these issues. See VMSA-2019-0005 for further information.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware