Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Nope, but make sure you're actully USING ColumnsUI and not the default GUI.

File -> Prefernces -> Display.

Make sure ColumnsUI is selected and restart foobar. After that, if you have the latest versions of both, there's no reason for the panel to not appear.

EDIT: brumal, how did you do the small spaces between columns ? another empty column between each ? same question towords the coloring, special coloring for those empty columns to avoid them being painted while selecting\playing a song ?

EDIT: brumal, how did you do the small spaces between columns ? another empty column between each ? same question towords the coloring, special coloring for those empty columns to avoid them being painted while selecting\playing a song ?

585828131[/snapback]

Yep, the spaces are their own 1 pixel wide columns with a custom color config. Easier to tweak their appearance that way, than trying to mess with the frame colors in the global config.

;)

Hey guys,

Just getting into foobar and have figured out quite a bit thanks to this forum. I've downloaded the foo_toolbar remote that sits on the taskbar.

I'd like to change the buttons on this but cannot figure it out. I randomly got one to work...but nothing else. The readme file says to simply swap out files. But all of the buttons aren't even shown in the directory (i.e., the reverse and forward button).

Can anyone help me out :D

How do i change the background colour when im using the Columns UI?

Is it under Display/Columns UI/Globals/vAriables... /Colourthemes?

Thanks

inspired by heylove's great VS "Aesthetic Groove 4"

Buttons: "Sustenance" by jim-phelps

Version 1 (Ani-Gif)

Frame_Animation1214222.jpg

Version 2

585833115[/snapback]

Nice. :) How'd you get the mirrored spectrum? That a winamp plugin you've got laying on top of fooby?