Foobar2000 Customization Topic

fb2km88md.th.png

Fairly standard and not really pushing foobar to its limits, but I likes it. The bad cutting comes from the fact that it occupies the entirety of a third smaller monitor that sits nearly 24 inches below the main two and I didn't feel like playing the ace clipper role today.

foobmay9lw.gif

Hooray for simplicity!!

My whole desktop (slightly different scheme :p ), to give you a taste of the 'big picture'

But I'm liking these vertical configs that seem to be popular recently... very unique!

585891248[/snapback]

Now thats simplicity, loving it

foobmay9lw.gif

Hooray for simplicity!!

My whole desktop (slightly different scheme :p ), to give you a taste of the 'big picture'

But I'm liking these vertical configs that seem to be popular recently... very unique!

585891248[/snapback]

damn that's nice :yes:

Nice configuration brumal.

What font are you using in your playlist? Thank you

btw. here is mine

foo5mz.th.png

Edited by dexter79

I am new to this and had no luck searching. Stupid question.....how do I use a formatting string that I downloaded? It is a .fcs file and I cannot figure out how to install it....thx!

-ink- As long as you have columns ui .. Go to Preferences --> select columns ui on the left --> Click on the other tab --> Halfway down the page you should see a import & export section --> click import & navigate to the downloaded file. :)

And here's my setup for the bloke who P.M'ed me :)

current.zip

btw. here is mine

foo5mz.th.png

585898643[/snapback]

Nice. Which font are you using though? :D

btw. here is mine

foo5mz.th.png

585898643[/snapback]

What formatting strings and font is that?

The font is called standard 07_53 and is somehow a modification or an old version of the current miniml font. You can get it here when you search for STAN0753.TTF .

I changed the digit '2' though and some other letters which I don't remember right now

martin, the formatting string is by myself mixed with some ideas from older hydrogenaudio posts. I added the file as an attachment (change the ending of the attachment to .fcs). But I must warn you, the string was just made to fit MY requirements which means e.g. that only mp3 files are recognized 100%. So you would propably need some extra mod for yourself

ui19.txt

btw. here is mine

foo5mz.th.png

585898643[/snapback]

Nice config. The font I'm using is Frutiger Linotype, which is the font Foton and Antimatter VS's use.

Guys i'm trying to set up my equalizer for my speakers and headphones.. I have Creative 2.1 i-trigue 3300 speakers and a nice set of sony headphones... Just trying to get this thing set up.. is there something that can tell me what each one of the sliders does?? thanks

Does anyone know how to get the playlist tree to work?

I've looked through many pages of this thread, and I couldn't find it (It's probably here, but this thread is HUGE).

Also, I can't get icons to work. I'm using the latest version of columns_ui, and I specified this logo file, which is in the /foobar2000/ directory, but it still doesn't show up (even after resetting foobar).

Does anybody know what could be wrong?

THanks

Does anyone know how to get the playlist tree to work?

I've looked through many pages of this thread, and I couldn't find it (It's probably here, but this thread is HUGE).

Also, I can't get icons to work. I'm using the latest version of columns_ui, and I specified this logo file, which is in the /foobar2000/ directory, but it still doesn't show up (even after resetting foobar).

Does anybody know what could be wrong?

THanks

585903548[/snapback]

http://foobar.bowron.us/Tutorial/

The font is called standard 07_53 and is somehow a modification or an old version of the current miniml font. You can get it here when you search for STAN0753.TTF .

I changed the digit '2' though and some other letters which I don't remember right now

I checked out that font on that page, and there doesn't seem to be a lowercase set for that font. Would you mind providing the font you have for download? Thanks.

I checked out that font on that page, and there doesn't seem to be a lowercase set for that font. Would you mind providing the font you have for download? Thanks.

585906113[/snapback]

Right, sorry. Here you go.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am the same way. I love foobar the way I have it set up (and I will post a shot of my actual config I use). The previous post was not actually experimenting with what I like to do with foobar, but rather an experiment of what can be done with foobar.

Those actually aren't skins for foobar. They are 'remotes' for it like folks like to use for iTunes. These are done using DesktopX, which makes it ridiculously easy to create a good looking remote in literally minutes (if the graphics are made).

This is actually what I use when I use foobar: (click for large view)

Capture51320052.06.37PM.jpg

Yeah, I quite like Dream Theater (looks at 19+ hours of DT music on computer). The config has been a good one as well. Minor tweaks here and there to go along with my desktop set up, but pretty much the same for a while now.