Chuck

chuck-show.jpg

Chuck receives an e-mail from his former Stanford University roommate, Bryce Larkin, who is now a CIA agent. When he opens it, he unwittingly downloads an entire server of sensitive data once only privy to the government of the United States into his brain.

Does anybody here watch Chuck on NBC?

I'm just curious about everyone else's thoughts about the new show. The girl who plays Sarah Walker - Yvonne Strahovski grew up in the same suburb as me (Maroubra Beach), however I didn't realise this until I was 4 or 5 episodes in. My thoughts? Put a nerd in harms way, add a touch of humour and some hot characters and you have Chuck...

What do you think?

I have been watching it for the past few weeks and enjoying it. Its fun to watch and it comes on right before Heroes so I just turn on the TV an hour early. It kind of reminds me of that show Jake 2.0 that was on UPN ages ago. Sarah is hot and its cool to see the guy from Firefly in something else (I find his character really funny, especially the part at the end of the last episode).

Also Rachel Bilson is in the series soon! :D

What a shame :shifty:

Yeah, I watch it because my wife does. It keeps the interest though so I can't complain. That is a pretty good picture of Yvonne Strahovski. (Or Yvonne Strzechowski if you prefer her birth name)

My wife loves the show. We now fight to see which show gets watched first, Chuck or Heroes. (we tivo to watch after the kids are in bed) the only problem is that she is ****ed that they stole her "Nerd Herd" idea!

I'm sorry, but Chuck is a horrible show. I watch Heroes every Monday, and I have to sit through the last 5 to 10 minutes of Chuck every week, and it's very painful. The only good things about it are the hot blonde spy, and Chuck's sister.

I'm sorry, but Chuck is a horrible show. I watch Heroes every Monday, and I have to sit through the last 5 to 10 minutes of Chuck every week, and it's very painful. The only good things about it are the hot blonde spy, and Chuck's sister.

Get out! Get out and never come back!! :cry:

I guess you just dont get this kind of humor :p

^ Yeah she's a rubbish nurse or doctor i forgot which.

and Captain Awesome isn't so awesome any more :(

I think It's great, it's in my opinion really funny.

and

The hot actresses just top it off :)