Chuck

I'm surprised at how many people watch the show. I guess that's a good thing (Y)

Does Chuck's sister ever go to work? :laugh:

-Rich-

We've seen her in scrubs (the clothing, not the show) a few times.

I used to like HEROES at the beginning but, I started missing the whole season and I can't stand to go back and watch the whole thing again, even though Hayden is hot!! I have to admit if I didn't miss any episodes or a whole season I would definitely still be watching HEROES.

The Lead female chick the Agent , reminds me of Alison Angel in the face

I can't post pictures of her, so you'll have to google her

I really tried getting into the show for the first three episodes.

It's just really cheesy, it's not very interesting, and it's pretty predictable.

I would have to say that lead agent girl (Sarah) is hot, that one girl in episode 4 I believe the wookie episode was pretty hot, the other agent lady lol.

Oh yeah, um.. crap I forgot the guys name, the lead agent dude thats with them too from NSA he's funny haha. Good stuff. Can't wait until tomorrow for the next episode.

Yeah

For 1, how the hell is it predictable :|

For 2, pNoy John Cassey ;), he's great for the comedy in the show and the action.

For 3, The show isn't lacking the hot ladies, aren't they :)

For 4, I love the uniqueness of the show.

So overall It's a damn fine show :)

PS: Mondays Episode looks.. emmm...... Amazingly good? :)

I agree with you on all 4 parts Mick!

-I don't think the show is predictable at all.

-Yes, John Cassey is real funny, haha. He makes all the serious things funny, it's great. I like how when he tells Chuck not to do things Chuck still does and than he get's ****ed at him haha! Good stuff.

-The ladies are definitely in the show, haha.. Their hot, haha I can't wait to see the upcoming episodes and see what other ladies they come up with, lol.

-I also agree with the uniqueness of the show, it's definitely different from other shows, combines action with comedy and keeps it fresh, also good stuff.

-Oh yeah and Captain Awesome is what he is, AWESOME haha.. He's funny! Even though he plays a minor part he's awesome. I liked it when he was teaching Chuck the Tango haha, it was funny and when he was helping morgan dress better.

Definitely will be following this show for a long time.

We've seen her in scrubs (the clothing, not the show) a few times.

We actually did see her in Scrubs. I believe she was Lisa the Gift Shop Girl.

I love this show. Its one of my favorites now. I really hope it'll make it more than 1 season.

I LOVE this show. It's my favorite new show of the season by far.

Yeah its up there for me for being one of the favourite shows along with Reaper and Gossip Girl.