Chuck

Reaper? I never heard of it until now. So i IMDB'd it and the story line sounds awesome :)

What day does it air..?

What else don't I know ?

What are other good program's :(

That airs on Tuesdays Reaper

Yeah I agree Lyht I think its awesome because its like a blogger reporting stuff which is really topical but yeah I agree with it being O.C like.

^ Mabey Because Josh Schwartz created O.C and Josh Schwartz created Gossip Girls??

Technically he didn't "create" it because its adapted from a book, but its his directing approach.

I love this show...its just not realistic enough at some points...maybe too much humour...man I love morgan...always gets me laughing.

Yeah, where kacey turns the radio in the car into a fully fledged gps tracking device was kinda stupid and dull :/

Haha, Morgan's great. He likes Ellie(Chucks Sister) a little to much.

And shes starting to like him too :o

This is taken from an article about The Writers Guild of America Strikes.

"It's also a grim story for new series, as evidenced by Chuck and Gossip Girl boss Josh Schwartz, whose two new shows have been gaining both momentum and buzz and now must come to a screeching halt. Sources have told me Gossip Girl lost a cover of Entertainment Weekly because of the strike (it might not be on the air when the cover would hit stands) and that Chuck will not receive news of a full-season pickup until after the strike is over. "I support the guild," Schwartz told me. "But it's unfortunate for everyone, all the way around."

Anyone tell me why they are on strike? More money? Long hours?

It's over the amount of money they get from DVD Sales something 4 cents to every DVD.

maybe it's a cool show, but i'm not letting any of these steal my time

each ep takes about 1hr to watch -- imagine how many useful things you could/should be doing that time

maybe it's a cool show, but i'm not letting any of these steal my time

each ep takes about 1hr to watch -- imagine how many useful things you could/should be doing that time

Like playing videogames on your sick rig?