Chuck

Like playing videogames on your sick rig?

got a midlevel rig cause, i only game a couple of hours during weekend

some time ago i used to play cs in the early mornings before school - shouldnt have forgotten that practice, cause

a) it helps you wake up

b) never any lag in the morning (that's always been quite a problem, i only get the sh*tty isp's in this district)

midlevel? are you serious? :huh:

yep, superserious

high-end would be like dualcore extreme, some dual 8800 gpus, 2x NEW raptors (mine is teh old one) in raid0 etcetc :]

gotta admit tho -- i selected these parts to be as cheap and fast as possible (except for the antec case and 8600GTS; GT would be the perfect bang for the buck, but it didnt had the power connector, so not much overclocking capability) now i'd take the 8800GT

Chucks' computer is low-end compared to darkz :p

Will there be a Chuck episode this week now that the writers guild went on a strike? :s

Yep they have about 5 or 6 ready to air after that tho...forget about it!

Because there the ones already done ?

Yeah because the others aren't probably ready yet to be filmed and you can't edit the script because thats the writers job.

Im a jinx or something! Everytime I get a favorite show it seems to get cancelled!!!

Don't think of it as cancelled think of it as on holiday till the writers are back, its a shame because it was about to get full season orders!

I think "Chuck" is a pretty good show. My favorite character is Morgan, because in every show that I watch I like the stupid, funny person.

Yeah Morgan is awesome!

Well duh... :p

I just knew it, it wouldn't follow him , if he didn't return.

Anyway I'm happy :), He seemed like a cool character :)

By the way know when he does?

Are you coming to the Toga Party ?