Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

how can you accidentally read a script? :rofl:

they caught the guy who stole it.. just haven't recovered it.

Well I start reading and then I get easily drawn into it and can't stop :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I just spent a week or 2.. doing a Marathon of Breaking Bad from Season 1- 5 (till the lastest episode). I am like obsessed with this show now. Can't wait to see what happens next. I think Hank is getting pretty close, just hope Walter has some tricks up his sleeve.

Well I just spent a week or 2.. doing a Marathon of Breaking Bad from Season 1- 5 (till the lastest episode). I am like obsessed with this show now. Can't wait to see what happens next. I think Hank is getting pretty close, just hope Walter has some tricks up his sleeve.

Yeah he is getting scarily close!

Honestly, for me I started watching this show a little over a year and a half ago now and just like you I was obsessed. It still hasn't gone and I'm still obsessed :p. I might have 5 or 6 Breaking Bad related T-Shirts and some "Heisenberg Blue" I acquired from eBay :D

Yeah he is getting scarily close!

Honestly, for me I started watching this show a little over a year and a half ago now and just like you I was obsessed. It still hasn't gone and I'm still obsessed :p. I might have 5 or 6 Breaking Bad related T-Shirts and some "Heisenberg Blue" I acquired from eBay :D

lol nice. For me.. The Fly episode was the most hilarious.. for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started watching this show like last night and I gotta say obsessed!

Gotta say I'm surprised. I assumed you'd watched it for a while :p. Trust me, if you think S1 is a cracker, then I can tell you it gets a lot more exciting! Also, slightly higher budget :).

Tid bit of a BB secret, Aaron Paul (Jessie) was supposed to be killed after the 3rd episode! I'm very glad they didn't kill him off! :D

Gotta say I'm surprised. I assumed you'd watched it for a while :p. Trust me, if you think S1 is a cracker, then I can tell you it gets a lot more exciting! Also, slightly higher budget :).

Tid bit of a BB secret, Aaron Paul (Jessie) was supposed to be killed after the 3rd episode! I'm very glad they didn't kill him off! :D

I just never had the interest and then I saw it on Netflix and I was like "lets see what the hype is about"

I just never had the interest and then I saw it on Netflix and I was like "lets see what the hype is about"

Ah I see! Well hope you enjoy it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just got up to date with Breaking Bad today, took me about 2 weeks to watch it all.

But my god, how have I been avoiding watching it for so long! The writing is fantastic, and the foreshadowing all the way through and little hints everywhere...it's simply amazing. I can't wait for the end.

Just got up to date with Breaking Bad today, took me about 2 weeks to watch it all.

But my god, how have I been avoiding watching it for so long! The writing is fantastic, and the foreshadowing all the way through and little hints everywhere...it's simply amazing. I can't wait for the end.

Shall I say.. you were.. Living in a box? LOL. 

Shall I say.. you were.. Living in a box? LOL.

I did the very same :p I put it off because it never looked the show for me, how wrong was I. It's up there in my all time top 5 shows.

• 2 weeks later...