Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Did everyone else hear the gun at the end of the episode right after the ticking finishes :) ?

On another note, skyler is so freaking annoying :/

I didn't hear the gun at the end. I had to download the episode cause i missed it last night and it cut off right as the second hand hit 12.

I didn't hear the gun at the end. I had to download the episode cause i missed it last night and it cut off right as the second hand hit 12.

Yea i watched the "full" version and it doesn't have it on there either.

Last night's episode was pretty boring. I had to PiP it on the TV and move to NFL preseason opener.

I feel the show it losing some of its luster. I'd have no issue with them ending it after this season, it feels appropriate, and I want to see a big ending. :p

Yea i watched the "full" version and it doesn't have it on there either.

Turn the volume up completely and you can hear it right when the seconds hand hits the 12 on the watch (well the top part as it has no 12), its the sound of a gun loading. Lots of the people over at OCAU forums hear it as well :)

Turn the volume up completely and you can hear it right when the seconds hand hits the 12 on the watch (well the top part as it has no 12), its the sound of a gun loading. Lots of the people over at OCAU forums hear it as well :)

Shame I deleted it now... Anybody got a YT link for the closing scene? I tried looking but no luck!

Wonder if skyler did it. He does say to her that jessie had a gun to his head and eventually forgave him. I think she wants to see if the same applies to her lol

I thought last night's episode was great. Of course he is turning into a Drug Kingpin, who didn't see that coming.

First off,

that train scene, most stressful scene since when Hank got shot.

Done very well.

Secondly,

they should NOT have shot that kid. I didn't like that at all, made me sick to my stomach.

First off,

Done very well.

Secondly,

they should NOT have shot that kid. I didn't like that at all, made me sick to my stomach.

My thoughts exactly, I don't think my legs stopped bouncing during the entire scene, and the last bit I was like :|...

My thoughts exactly, I don't think my legs stopped bouncing during the entire scene, and the last bit I was like :|...

Theres like certain lines your cross in tv, and I think they crossed it. I was hitting pause on the DVR to speed through it the suspense was soo high. But then I was like no I have to watch this. Lol.

Theres like certain lines your cross in tv, and I think they crossed it. I was hitting pause on the DVR to speed through it the suspense was soo high. But then I was like no I have to watch this. Lol.

Well, the show is about making drugs. And there was the scene about how "No one except us can know about this." So it makes sense, I don't think it was needed, but I can see how it fits in.

First off,

Done very well.

Secondly,

I totally agree. I literally didn't know what to think after it happened it caught me that badly off guard.

The episode was amazing though, its up there as one of my favourites.

whats with the crybabies in here lol

the kid was a witness and it was established theres 2 types of crimes. 1 where they get away and 1 where theres witnesses

whats with the crybabies in here lol

the kid was a witness and it was established theres 2 types of crimes. 1 where they get away and 1 where theres witnesses

Agreed.

Im not whimping out on that aspect, it just threw me completely off guard. But thats why I like this show and will continue to watch it. This episode does rank in the top 5 of the entire series.

Best episode of the series so far. The train scene was so tense, I wanted to skip through it but couldn't at the same time. Anyone else think why Todd had a gun? Seems to be more to him than meets the eye. I don't think they've crossed a line, the episode clearly states that there couldn't be any witnesses.

Jesse's been getting alot of good ideas and seems to be starting to run the show. I wonder how walt is gonna feel about that.

This show is great because is show how drugs led to the corruption of everyone involved. Even the wife. How many dead kids is that now? Definitely has to be the last season. Great show, love the realistic ruthlessness and the degradation of all the main characters into selfish killers and greedmongers willing to do anything to protect their wants needs and desires.

There are no good guys in dope, and I think the show has done great and establishing characters you care about first, then showing you that no matter how good you start off, there's not good guys in the dope game.

Edit: The one reality flaw is that Gus would have taken out Walt a long time ago. If he didn't, someone else in his organization would have.

Isn't Mike under surveillance? If not he should be and If he is you'd think the DEA would have seen him with Walt and Jesse by now. The magic of TV.

Jesse's been getting alot of good ideas and seems to be starting to run the show. I wonder how walt is gonna feel about that.

Going back to season one and seeing that flashback where Walt marked Jesse's chemistry exam "F, Apply yourself." Fast forward to season 5 and he's 2 for 2 on brilliant plans. Except this time we have collateral damage.

I was watching the episode with my roommate and he was like "dude, I think they are going to kill Todd now that they pulled off the robbery successfully to have one less witness." In a matter of 30 seconds, you see that Todd isn't just a softie that just does what he is told. I have to say that is one of the best surprises we have seen thus far.

As with all the fuss about killing a kid, people need to realize that moralities and virtues are blurred. What we would do in real life does not directly reflect on what happens in the show. Rest assured, none of the producers or directors of the show would condone killing of children even if they were paid to do it, but it is a necessary yet unfortunate plot device to show the extent at which drug dealers, or criminals in general, will go to get away with illegal activities.