Popular Android apps $0.10 in Android Market

^thus sayeth the guy who was attempting to troll me on app prices the other day :p

Thanks for posting the lists every day, you guys :) Yeah, I suppose the sale is winding down, was good to do though, got several cool apps and new games to try out. Can't imagine why people are complaining.

Got the first three on the list today as well as Flick Golf, which I passed up at first but my friend assures me is really fun and addictive. I don't even like golf, but we'll see :laugh:

Can't imagine why people are complaining.

I dont think people are complaining about the deal itself but the selection of apps!!! :/ If you see for the past 5 days approximately there are about 36 games 4 Live wallpaper 7 repeat apps and 3 apps.

Do you see what i am saying?? First day was perfect and there was a mix of apps!!! Why not give a mix of apps and make everyone happy?? :)

I dont think people are complaining about the deal itself but the selection of apps!!! :/ If you see for the past 5 days approximately there are about 36 games 4 Live wallpaper 7 repeat apps and 3 apps.

Do you see what i am saying?? First day was perfect and there was a mix of apps!!! Why not give a mix of apps and make everyone happy?? :)

Fair enough. I just think it was nice enough for them to do anything at all... but yes, the first few days did have a better variety. I wonder though, they said they selected based on popularity. I imagine certain devs might not have agreed to have their apps on sale as well, which might have affected things. If the app is normally $5 as opposed to $1 it would be a lot harder to see it go for 10 cents. Just thinking it over.

Fair enough. I just think it was nice enough for them to do anything at all... but yes, the first few days did have a better variety. I wonder though, they said they selected based on popularity. I imagine certain devs might not have agreed to have their apps on sale as well, which might have affected things. If the app is normally $5 as opposed to $1 it would be a lot harder to see it go for 10 cents. Just thinking it over.

Oh yeah that could be the reason and its totally not Google fault.. but they could have done it a little bit better...

The repeat app you see is because they dont have enough devs....

^I will lol if the last day is super awesome but nobody is paying attention anymore.

I got Collapse (always loved that game on the PC) and the PDF reader/editor, that's handy. Might check out that RPG too, not sure yet. I don't think that sort of game will be optimal on a touchscreen.

^I will lol if the last day is super awesome but nobody is paying attention anymore.

I got Collapse (always loved that game on the PC) and the PDF reader/editor, that's handy. Might check out that RPG too, not sure yet. I don't think that sort of game will be optimal on a touchscreen.

yeah i grabbed PDF reader... seems like its better than adobe reader...

I hope last day would be awesome... I need ATK but i am almost sure thats not going to happen.

^I got that one as well... interested to play with it and see if it's any good. I don't use the camera on this thing much, but I might if I can do cool stuff with it :)