Member Pics 2012

Taken January 4th, when I was visiting my parents. (Hence the religious jargon in the background.)

I decided to clean up since then. Have to snap a picture sometime I guess, though, my avatar was a clean-shaven me for awhile. I just feel like facial hair makes my face look fuller and healthier than clean-shaven... I feel naked, now :(.

EDIT: Changed avatar back for comparison.

post-46379-0-84617200-1328770822_thumb.j

• Like 1

post-33908-0-88996600-1328771873.jpg

Taken January 4th, when I was visiting my parents. (Hence the religious jargon in the background.)

Just FYI: the word jargon applies only to language. Specifically, jargon is "the language used by people who work in a particular area or who have a common interest, much like slang." (from Wikipedia)

So, the religious items in the background would be better characterized as stuff than jargon. (Y)

Just FYI: the word jargon applies only to language. Specifically, jargon is "the language used by people who work in a particular area or who have a common interest, much like slang." (from Wikipedia)

So, the religious items in the background would be better characterized as stuff than jargon. (Y)

Then, my jargon use is slang for 'stuff'. Am I doing it right? :p

..And it's a fun word to use... Jargon...

I decided to clean up since then. Have to snap a picture sometime I guess, though, my avatar was a clean-shaven me for awhile. I just feel like facial hair makes my face look fuller and healthier than clean-shaven... I feel naked, now :(.

EDIT: Changed avatar back for comparison.

post-46379-0-84617200-1328770822_thumb.j

Ermm... that's not the guy in your avatar. Are you sure that's the right pic! :rofl:

Ermm... that's not the guy in your avatar. Are you sure that's the right pic! :rofl:

Yeppers. I look completely different with facial hair. It is gone now, and I am back to the avatar looking guy. I rarely smile in pictures, ever. I'll have to snap a recent one to prove it, though I can't promise I will look as happy as avatar guy over there. I'll also remove the hat, I suppose :p.

Thats a great picture. And a great pose.

Don't tell me you missed the shot

:p

Nope. You might be able to see in the photo I played the shot with backspin so I hit the blue in and got backspin back to the reds. (Y)

Here you go!

Went out last night with my brother and sister-in-law. I am incredibly hungover, if you cannot tell, lol.

My brother said while snapping this picture: "Holy ****, you made it all night hammered and didn't spill anything, or stain your shirt and suit. This has to be rarest picture I have now."

post-46379-0-17576300-1329070895.png

Here you go!

Went out last night with my brother and sister-in-law. I am incredibly hungover, if you cannot tell, lol.

My brother said while snapping this picture: "Holy ****, you made it all night hammered and didn't spill anything, or stain your shirt and suit. This has to be rarest picture I have now."

Yup, that's it! :rofl:

Except the hairstyle, it's still different. ;)

Grr, really wants to play snooker now, I'm very rubbish but still!

Snooker is one of only a few sports where I love to watch it more than play it :p

I don't like watching many sports at all but snooker is one of the few that I enjoy watching eagerly. Where I play snooker they have TV's in the corner which means watching and playing at the same time = ****ing awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...