The Walking Dead (Season 3)

A little disappointed with last nights. Not that it wasn't good, just after all the hype and hiatus I wish that there would have been a little more meat to it. The episode was basically a setup for the future.

I feel the same. Along with the fact that Rick is starting to get on my nerves. Please not a season of hallucinations.

Dont know why theres so much hate, clearly everyone is expecting the latest episode to always out-do the previous, it cant all just be headshots and guts.

I, for one, enjoyed the episode thoroughly :)

Dont know why theres so much hate, clearly everyone is expecting the latest episode to always out-do the previous, it cant all just be headshots and guts.

I, for one, enjoyed the episode thoroughly :)

You are right. I enjoyed it, but for such a long wait it was a bit of a let down. The fight between brothers went fizzle, and then Darryl takes off with his idiot brother, that one was hard to take. And the most worrisome part for me, the hallucinations. I'd rather see Rick dead that having a mental breakdown over his wife who had his best friend's baby, in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse. Just sayin'. I am happy to see Glenn still upset and ready to kill over how Maggie was treated.

I'd rather see Rick dead that having a mental breakdown over his wife who had his best friend's baby, in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse. Just sayin'.

I agree with this, don't need that bs for the rest of the season

Yeah completely agree with that MorganX! But keep in mind it has 'been just under a week' since Lori died, obviously he's still dealing with that, plus the added stress of keeping everyone safe, im sure it will fizzle out, the once strong Rick will start looking weak and it will kill the character, nobody wants to see that.. Hopefully there'll be a few suprises in the coming episodes, cant wait!! :D :D

Yeah completely agree with that MorganX! But keep in mind it has 'been just under a week' since Lori died, obviously he's still dealing with that, plus the added stress of keeping everyone safe, im sure it will fizzle out, the once strong Rick will start looking weak and it will kill the character, nobody wants to see that.. Hopefully there'll be a few suprises in the coming episodes, cant wait!! :D :D

We need strong Rick vs Governor!

Actually the hallucinations are somewhat faithful to the comic (somewhat being the key word here). So if the comic is any indication, good news for everyone that hates them, they should not last all that long.

What I did not like about that scene was, did the people in the room with him clearly not see he was looking up and talking to someone that was not there? They just all assumed he was addressing the new group of people. Just seemed a little off to me.

We need strong Rick vs Governor!

I would like to see Glenn take out the Governor, with Maggie watchin'!!! :D

Can't argue with that. Though he was barely talking to her when she died. He had good reason, but if you're put off enough to ignore her while she's living, hallucinating after she's gone seems, extremely weak. I mean Carl had to kill his mom and he's holding up ... But if Larry is correct, the irritatingly weak Rick should not drag on for the rest of the season.

Now that was an episode!

Yeah, it recovered well from the opening hallucination :)

Yeah, it recovered well from the opening hallucination :)

I feel like this is what episode 9 should have been after coming off the hiatus. Lots of character development, especially with Hershel (out of nowhere too). The last 15 minutes was nothing but cool.

I want this whole thing with Rick to end already and the group to retaliate big time against the Governor. Best part of the episode is 2 walkers on Rick and he's in trouble and then you see an arrow go through one's head and the camera pans to Darryl. I shouted "yes!!!!!"

I have no idea why people hate the Rick halucination stuff. #1) I like that they are staying somewhat close to the comics, and #2) I personally think this is the type of stuff that would happen to people who are going through this. I love how realistic this seems, and to me, that's entertaining.

I have no idea why people hate the Rick halucination stuff. #1) I like that they are staying somewhat close to the comics, and #2) I personally think this is the type of stuff that would happen to people who are going through this. I love how realistic this seems, and to me, that's entertaining.

I think it would happen if they're on drugs or dehydrated or haven't eaten in a long time. Otherwise, it would happen maybe the week of the death, once. Probably dreams. Carl had to kill his mom and kept it together.

I suppose they're just following the comic, normally this type of storyline means the writers have run out of ideas and the show is about to be cancelled :) But they did recover from it well. Doesn't appear there will be much more of that.

^

Well, they are probably dehydrated and I can't imagine the food is plentiful... And the passage of time from when Lori died til now isn't much more than a week, even if that.

And not every person has the same mental capacity to handle things. Rick is clearly a bit on the weaker side handling emotions, while Carl is actually growing up in this world where there isn't much time for emotion.

5p7gomE.jpg?1

This was before they spent the entire winter together though wasn't it? They became friends and Daryl became a better person who wasn't just out for himself.

Let's be honest. Rick does need a rest after all that pressure he's gone through in the past 3 seasons. It's like he's trying too hard to gain dominance over the whole group in order to sustain.