The Walking Dead (Season 3)

The key will be how quickly Tyreese comes around in terms of helping Rick's group.

Yep, like I said above, they will gain a few.

I hate to say it, but I predict a scene where the governor has the group completely defeated, is about to torture them beyond comprehension, and Tyrese finally sees his "true colors" that he has had his suspicions about for awhile now.

I say I hate to say it as this would be script writing 101, and nothing like the comic book, but it is sort of how this whole season has played out.

I hope I am wrong, and the show has surprised me dozens of times in the past, so it can again, no doubt.

The episode was one of the best the series has ever had. We all knew

he had to die

, but the way writers came up with it, was nothing short of spectacular 41.gif

Now, to the predictions of body count for the finale

I count 5, from the main characters only, that is

Governer

Martinez

Herschel

One from Glenn and Beth (yes, Maggie is here to stay) I hope so :s

One from the Tyresse group

The episode was one of the best the series has ever had. We all knew

he had to die

, but the way writers came up with it, was nothing short of spectacular 41.gif

Now, to the predictions of body count for the finale

I count 5, from the main characters only, that is

Governer

Martinez

Herschel

One from Glenn and Beth (yes, Maggie is here to stay) I hope so :s

One from the Tyresse group

Well, since Glenn got it in the comic, he's a likely candidate. Plus as Larry said, with the proposal, it's kind of expected. I kind of think they'll keep Beth around for Carl moving forward, they'll probably age him quite a bit for next season. Def want Maggie around too ;>

Sucks so much Merle died. he was one of my fav characters from the start. i was hoping he'd turn nice and help out the group, which i guess in a way he did, but sad he had to die.

Was actually a bit heartbreaking to see Daryl find him as a zombie.

Quoted as I was going to say exactly the same!

Well, since Glenn got it in the comic, he's a likely candidate. Plus as Larry said, with the proposal, it's kind of expected. I kind of think they'll keep Beth around for Carl moving forward, they'll probably age him quite a bit for next season. Def want Maggie around too ;>

Fun Fact: the actress that plays Beth is 27!

Fun Fact: the actress that plays Beth is 27!

I think I saw that here in this thread a ways back. Next season should be fun for the kid playing Carl if she lives :D

I'm hopeful that Tyreese (aka Cutty) will join the group. ;)

The final battle at the prison looks like it will be epic though - rocket launcher firing at the guard tower?!

Michonne is steadily becoming one of my favourite characters - so cool, and calm, and such beautifully clear eyes. ;)

Ah, regarding my jibe about driving vs walking,

it just seemed that Michonne and Merle were walking and then driving for a good few hours before he eventually decided to go it alone. Michonne presumably starts walking back to the prison, and five minutes later Daryl pops up out of nowhere

- that's pretty fast going.

Michonne is steadily becoming one of my favourite characters - so cool, and calm, and beautifully clear eyes. ;)

Ah, regarding my jibe about driving vs walking,

Michonne really is shaping up to be an excellent character, and very well acted. Spoiler: We can only speculate as to whether or not her time with Merle helped him decide to have a good death or if that was his plan all along.

I agree on the driving/walking. Especially after last week's Governor/Andrea Time Warp. I just chalk that up to TV necessity.

Why do we have to use spoiler tags in this thread? Anyone stupid enough to come in here before seeing the currently aired episode should EXPECT SPOILERS!!

i was going to post this funny picture I made, but people would bitch about it being a spoiler. So i'll just post the link

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/413/capturegxm.png

• Like 2

I hope Tyresse and his sister/wife joins the group. Otherwise, Rick and Daryl will be seriously outnumbered.

And who else doesn't want a run-over of the prison, like the farm. I hope there is a good reason to leave the prison, then just a simple 'okay, walkers are coming. run'

I agree they have managed to secure the prison so much on the inside each area is separated form the other so even if walkers did get in there should still be a safe area, so if they left the prison due to that then its a crap reason

Felt so gutted for Daryl, that last scene was acted brilliantly in my opinion

I think Glen might be killed off due to the comic story line but i really hope he does not, they should marry Glen and Maggie and then have one of them turn to be a biter and carry that story line lol

I think Lori might appear to Rick to help him in the fight scenes, such as Rick following her to safety or her showing rick where to go etc

I dont think Tyreese and his female partner will attack the prison, you did not see them in the preview at the end of the spisode

I think Milton might end up in ricks group

I think Judith might be killed off (little ass kicker)

I think Sasha will die and Tyreese will then get with Michonne

I think they will use Beth and kill her to draw Hershel out into the open to kill him

Why do we have to use spoiler tags in this thread? Anyone stupid enough to come in here before seeing the currently aired episode should EXPECT SPOILERS!!

i was going to post this funny picture I made, but people would bitch about it being a spoiler. So i'll just post the link

http://imageshack.us.../capturegxm.png

I tend to agree with you but some people DVR and watch later but are on the 'net everyday.

I think Lori might appear to Rick to help him in the fight scenes, such as Rick following her to safety or her showing rick where to go etc

Let's hope not. Hallucinations are one thing, sentient hallucinations ... just no. Please no.

The final battle at the prison looks like it will be epic though - rocket launcher firing at the guard tower?!

That's assuming that there is a final battle at the prison. If one were to watch the preview for next week, as well as the clips that were released, one could make a case that the prison is empty when Woodbury arrives.

I think Milton might end up in ricks group

I think Milton will lead Woodbury after Philip and Martinez

I think Judith might be killed off (little ass kicker)

That would be :( :| :pinch:

If she is done, then there is no reason to have Carol either

I liked Rick better when he was the dictator and "this is no longer a Democracy". He has kept the group alive with his leadership and the voting is just dumb. I know it stays sort of true to the comics as Rick steps down as leader and they form a committee of (I believe) Rick, Herschel, and Glen. Part of the reason why I love the Rick character so much is that he leads the group and you get the sense that he is keeping them alive. He's the hero of the show, to me anyways.

I hope the last ep is better than the last 3. The story lines have been dragged out and have been very predictable to the point of boredom.

I found the last 3 eps a chore to watch.

But I am looking forward to the finale, hoping it is worth its hype.

• Like 2

Hmmm. Not sure if I am feeling The Walking Dead season finale.

Had some excellent scenes no doubt, but really wanted some more closure.

I will say this though. Although it has been this way for quite some time now, tonights finale really does solidify the fact the TV show is just loosely inspired by the comic book. I am sure tonights episode will grow on me, but initial impressions are I definitely expected more.

• Like 3

Hmmm. Not sure if I am feeling The Walking Dead season finale.

Had some excellent scenes no doubt, but really wanted some more closure.

I will say this though. Although it has been this way for quite some time now, tonights finale really does solidify the fact the TV show is just loosely inspired by the comic book. I am sure tonights episode will grow on me, but initial impressions are I definitely expected more.

I agree. I expected more in this episode. The ending sucked in my opinion. This should have been a 2hr finale so they didn't have to rush it so much.

• Like 2