Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Great Episode! and awesome guest appearance. So now I'm really thinking that it's possible to have one of the Avengers as a guest. 

Damn. This was my face when I heard

"Really? Really Coulson?"

gWeCnOH.png

The potential for this show, in my eyes, just skyrocketed. I really hope other characters make an appearance. I'd scream like a cheerleader if I saw

Tony Stark

. I can't wait to see the third episode.

I just finished watching the first 2 episodes (yay Australia), was pretty good.

I'm getting the feeling that Tahiti is supposed to be important, for some reason.

Edit: Also :wub: Fury.

so far so good, the show is actually done rather well. will keep it on my weekly view chart and see how it goes.

I just finished watching the first 2 episodes (yay Australia), was pretty good.

I'm getting the feeling that Tahiti is supposed to be important, for some reason.

Edit: Also :wub: Fury.

Keeps mentioning how Tahiti is "magical" so it's got to be another world maybe related to Strange or Guardians?

Keeps mentioning how Tahiti is "magical" so it's got to be another world maybe related to Strange or Guardians?

I've never read a single comic book so ?\_(?)_/?

After last week?s record-breaking debut, ABC?s Marvel?s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. lost a third of its audience and dropped a whopping 34% to a 3.1 rating in the 18-49 demo and 8.4 million viewers.  That?s a steep decline in viewership from last week?s 4.7 rating, but not altogether surprising given the lukewarm overall reception to the pilot. 

Oh :/

After last week?s record-breaking debut, ABC?s Marvel?s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. lost a third of its audience and dropped a whopping 34% to a 3.1 rating in the 18-49 demo and 8.4 million viewers.  That?s a steep decline in viewership from last week?s 4.7 rating, but not altogether surprising given the lukewarm overall reception to the pilot. 

Oh :/

Well I was lukewarm to the pilot, it was OK. But Episode 2 was much better, and Fury/Jackson. Yes.

Well I was lukewarm to the pilot, it was OK. But Episode 2 was much better, and Fury/Jackson. Yes.

I agree, it was much, much better. I will continue to watch on now. 

Episode 2 was better but the dialogue was still incredibly weak and cliched, the acting terrible (especially the two scientists and the main guy) and the plot rather contrived. Samuel L Jackson in his one scene put the rest of the cast to shame. The show should have had Samuel L Jackson as a cast member.