Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

trailers are looking very good. Lets just hope they do not fall into the rut like other science fiction shows lately and do the whole show on a greenscreen.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like ABC's highly anticipated Joss Whedon-produced drama is in need of a superhero. A source close to the show tells us that the latest scripts that have come in have been so bad, Whedon had to pull off a page one rewrite just an hour before the table read. Given that Whedon is supposed to be transitioning full showrunner responsibilities to his brother Jed Whedon and sister-in-law Maurissa Tancharoen so that he can focus on his 83 other film projects, this ain't a good sign.

http://defamer.gawker.com/joss-whedon-is-last-minute-rewriting-s-h-i-e-l-d-and-o-1284376623?rev=1378828820

Ouch, that's not good to hear :/ It's a bummer that Joss Whedon has to stop working on the show.

Yeah having this horrible feeling first Season will be fun and then it turns into Heroes

Yeah having this horrible feeling first Season will be fun and then it turns into Heroes

Yeah, I'm starting to believe this too. I just wish Joss was able to keep working on the show along with working on Avengers and stuff :p

we can only hope that somehow they pull it all together and it turns out good. if not then at least we will get one good episode out of it lol.

we can only hope that somehow they pull it all together and it turns out good. if not then at least we will get one good episode out of it lol.

Pilot will be good but who's to say for the rest

Finally US TV companies are getting the idea that they need to be releasing shows in the rest of the world at the same time or they're just asking for piracy.

Yep CH4 has been showing promos for a couple of weeks now

Only noticed it a day or so ago, was quite suprised it hadn't been mentioned in here so thought I would get in there.

Loving the BMO avatar by the way!

Finally US TV companies are getting the idea that they need to be releasing shows in the rest of the world at the same time or they're just asking for piracy.

Good for ppl who pay for tv but sadly i download all tv stuff from America, Sad days when UK tv is boring!!