Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The last episode was pretty darn good. That's good TV.

I'm surprised and pleased by the emotional depth and lessons in morality, growth, and courage. Just like a good comic. Normally doesn't translate well. I'm actually going to make viewing I think episode 2 or 3 at a meeting mandatory. The one that focuses on teamwork, everyone having a piece of a collective solution. Good stuff.

I will amit last weeks eps was getting me back into it and also sneak peak of next week's one looks even better so def got me hooked again!!

I enjoy this series. There's a little corn but overall it's pretty damn good.

Some of the episodes suffer a bit, but you can't have the good without the bad. I especially enjoyed 1x07 (The Hub).

Another show to watch (if you enjoy scifi type shows with high production value) is Almost Human - I'm very impressed with the first two episodes of that!

As 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' ratings grow weaker, what will ABC do?

Counting only people who watch on the day of first airing, "S.H.I.E.L.D." has lost about 40% of its total audience and half of its viewers ages 18 to 49, the demographic most cherished by advertisers.

The network has played up the fact that a large portion of the show's audience watches the episodes on DVRs and video on demand. Factoring that in, the trends look a little better. But those numbers also are on the decline. 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-fi-ct-agents-of-shield-ratings-20131119,0,4566489.story

Oh what will TV be like in 10 years. All the good ones get cancelled, people just want to watch people do stupid ###### and crap like that (American Idol, Reality Shows)