Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Let?s see how the season finale will be.

Tonight?s episode was

all about Ward struggling between good and evil. It feels like they are trying to work out some redemption thing for Ward, which I would hate.

Let?s see how the season finale will be.

Tonight?s episode was

all about Ward struggling between good and evil. It feels like they are trying to work out some redemption thing for Ward, which I would hate.

Yea I hope they don't make Ward 'good'  :/ Like the sub plot we were thinking.

Yea I hope they don't make Ward 'good'  :/ Like the sub plot we were thinking.

I know, right! I don?t want that either. Would be so tacky!

I'm wondering, will next week's Finale maybe connect with GOTG? Or even maybe a tease at the end for it?

I'm wondering, will next week's Finale maybe connect with GOTG? Or even maybe a tease at the end for it?

Might have a tease, if anything linked by what Coulson saw in the lab before everything went to hell with Hydra.

Oh and I got a reply during a live tweet from the episode last night by Ming Na and Clark Gregg :D
Made my day!

10333700_773094456054119_686460180820982

• Like 2

I think they could literally punch out episodes as long as it connects to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

• Like 2

I had doubts at the start of the show but it has got really good towards the end of this season even though the ratings show the complete opposite

• Like 2

That's because most American's just want to watch garbage shows, reality shows, contestant shows, and Duck Dynasty.  :/

While there are a lot of crap shows no doubt, the fact of the matter is AOS was very stale and boring for the majority of the season. And its difficult to just suddenly start watching a show without first going back and watching the boring episodes.

So... who/what the #### is her parent(s) that Reigna talked to.

... and FITZ :(

-- I honestly thought they were gonna have Garret be alive and then he splat :)

If Fury isn't Director anymore... what Role will he play in Avengers 2 then.  I suppose he'll take over again at some point when he's needed.

• Like 1

So... who/what the #### is her parent(s) that Reigna talked to.

... and FITZ :(

-- I honestly thought they were gonna have Garret be alive and then he splat :)

If Fury isn't Director anymore... what Role will he play in Avengers 2 then.  I suppose he'll take over again at some point when he's needed.

Ha, I loved the Garret fake-out.  Pretty happy it was a fake-out too, I wasn't going to be too pleased if they kept that line running.

I was very disappointed in this episode, however, i have to say that Coulson had some pretty good jokes.

The last episode was great and loved the banter between Coulson, Fury and Garret.

Bring on season 2! 
Absolutely loved the first season, I knew it would start slow and end big, Maurissa Trancoren or whatever her surname is and Jed Whedon never fail when it comes to telling a story, so I knew this would be great. 
Stick with season 2 guys, again, it may start slow, but you can guarantee another big finish. 

Anyone else excited to find out

what the Kree writing means.

I kinda hope they do something with Guardians of the Galaxy with the show too :D