Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

djnsen.png

Acker will appear in at least one episode of the ABC series as Audrey, the famous cellist first mentioned in Marvel's The Avengers as being the love of Phil Coulson's (Clark Gregg) life. A talented musician turning heads in Portland, Audrey believes Coulson to be dead and has no idea that he's guarding her from a distance as a super-powered threat from her past re-emerges.

Acker will appear in an episode slated to air Tuesday, April 22.

Source

Chloe Bennet, who plays Skye, seemed to unknowingly reveal the race of the blue alien we saw in the episode T.A.H.I.T.I. as

a Kree

The reveal came during a quick interview by Fanboy Comics at PaleyFest 2014.  Chloe speaks some about her character and her development, and refers to the blue alien's race saying "which we all know, as they say it". So it seems like she's confused with what episode we're up to in the season (can't blame her there with all the breaks) and that it sounds like we'll be getting confirmation in the show itself at some point.

Source.

Chloe Bennet, who plays Skye, seemed to unknowingly reveal the race of the blue alien we saw in the episode T.A.H.I.T.I. as

a Kree

The reveal came during a quick interview by Fanboy Comics at PaleyFest 2014.  Chloe speaks some about her character and her development, and refers to the blue alien's race saying "which we all know, as they say it". So it seems like she's confused with what episode we're up to in the season (can't blame her there with all the breaks) and that it sounds like we'll be getting confirmation in the show itself at some point.

Source.

I kinda guessed it was, makes it very interesting now though!

djnsen.png

Acker will appear in at least one episode of the ABC series as Audrey, the famous cellist first mentioned in Marvel's The Avengers as being the love of Phil Coulson's (Clark Gregg) life. A talented musician turning heads in Portland, Audrey believes Coulson to be dead and has no idea that he's guarding her from a distance as a super-powered threat from her past re-emerges.

Acker will appear in an episode slated to air Tuesday, April 22.

Source

jrhbx.jpg

a Kree

Source.

Though now she has replied via Twitter!

h_1396028920_8348732_f0ef82e98f.png

Do we know which episode will tie in with Captain America? Don't want to wait too long!!

It's meant to be the season finale

Also some casting news!

jmqdpd.png

I just watched it.. I was like what the hell happened at the end? It was like Chaos.

oh lordy it was chaos all right!