Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Which is surprising since she kinda mentioned they would in that interview recently.

This is assuming of course that Ward is really bad guy and not just been told by Coulson to infiltrate Hydra.  (We didn't hear what was spoken specifically all what was said between the two before Ward left)

Yeah this is very true, although if that is the case it is quite extreme for him to murder that woman?

Yeah this is very true, although if that is the case it is quite extreme for him to murder that woman?

Maybe she was actually Hydra as well.

She wanted take Garrett to the ice box which was supposedly not compromised by Hydra.  And there was that look between Ward and Coulson as theyleft.

Garrett also said something about Coulson being Hydra without knowing too.  Not sure how that will play out or if it was just him trying to cover his ass.

Turn, Turn, Turn was just one heck of a roller coaster episode its strange how we have a crap episode and then an amazing one and they just cannot keep it consistent with the quality of the episodes.

I stayed out of this thread because I didn't see the episode til today--- holy sh*t!

I assume Ward is undercover because Coulson knows Hydra agents don't know who each other are.

Such a shame though the ratings are a series low :/

Ratings don't matter with this show. It's free advertising for the movies.

I stayed out of this thread because I didn't see the episode til today--- holy sh*t!

I assume Ward is undercover because Coulson knows Hydra agents don't know who each other are.

Ratings don't matter with this show. It's free advertising for the movies.

Except Ward wouldn't kill innocent people.

and spoiler tag :P

Except Ward wouldn't kill innocent people.

and spoiler tag :p

Show has aired, don't need spoiler tags.

No one in Shield is innocent. Or did you miss them throwing that in your face for the entire episode?

Was your face like your current avatar?  :D

I could see Ward being the dick and going against them but I think it's all a long con

I could see Ward being the dick and going against them but I think it's all a long con

Most likely he's a plant to infiltrate. hence the look before he left. 

Most likely he's a plant to infiltrate. hence the look before he left. 

With the way he killed the two agents and then Hand, I'd be amazed if he was "undercover"

With the way he killed the two agents and then Hand, I'd be amazed if he was "undercover"

I'd be more amazed if the agents and Hand were actually killed. In all likelihood, they were hit with a special bullet designed by Fitz and Simmons.

I'd be more amazed if the agents and Hand were actually killed. In all likelihood, they were hit with a special bullet designed by Fitz and Simmons.

The producer said in an interview after that Hand is dead

The producer said in an interview after that Hand is dead

Doesn't mean she is, it could also mean she's dead "as Hand" identity change and all that crap.

Doesn't mean she is, it could also mean she's dead "as Hand" identity change and all that crap.

You did see all the blood though, right? I know it doesn't necessarily mean much in a series like this, but I do think it does in this case. And yeah, the producer said she was dead.

You did see all the blood though, right? I know it doesn't necessarily mean much in a series like this, but I do think it does in this case. And yeah, the producer said she was dead.

yeah, I saw the blood I've seen blood before when people didn't die. in this show I've seen a guy stand in the middle of an explosion that should have left him s a pile of scarred bones spread over a rather large area, come back as a cyborg with just some burns to his face and a lost leg...

yeah, I saw the blood I've seen blood before when people didn't die. in this show I've seen a guy stand in the middle of an explosion that should have left him s a pile of scarred bones spread over a rather large area, come back as a cyborg with just some burns to his face and a lost leg...

That's what I meant when I said that blood doesn't necessarily mean 'death' in this series. But I do think it means exactly that in Hand's case.