Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"End of the Beginning"

Agents Garrett (Bill Paxton) and Triplett are back to help Coulson's team track down S.H.I.E.L.D.'S nefarious enemy--the Clairvoyant. But will Deathlok destroy them all to protect his master's identity?

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring are Bill Paxton as Agent John Garrett, J. August Richards as Deathlok, Saffron Burrows as Agent Victoria Hand, Maximiliano Hernandez as Agent Jasper Sitwell, Titus Welliver as Agent Felix Blake, B.J. Britt as Agent Antoine Triplett and Brad Dourif as Thomas Nash.

"End of the Beginning" was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Bobby Roth.

Think that was one of the only good episodes there has been.

Meh, clearly there's two audiences and apparently the biggest share are expecting Hulk v Wolverine. I expect more humans in S.H.I.E.L.D. I never like Nick and his crew for that reason when I was a kid reading comics. But as an adult, I kind of like it and like the cheesy Saturday morning thing much less.

The preview for the  next episode looks like the Beginning of the End to me. Two women going at it in cheesy wonder woman costumes totally out of place with the other characters and environments. It's over. But maybe not, I assume that's what the over-the-top comic till ya drop crowd has been clamoring for. The guy in the tank, I can live with that but that would be CGI. Wonder woman reborn and more cheesy costumes (the reason comics are difficult to translate to the big screen well), I'm not feelin' it.

I still think this show has alot to offer, yes it's cheesy in bits but it's getting good now and when the Clairvoyant is revealed I feel the show could get very interesting. As a big Marvel fan I am sticking with it till cancellation but I can't see that coming anytime soon.

the way I see it, MAOS is an 42 minute long advert for the forthcoming Thor,Avengers,Captain America films,

they wouldn't stop that would they?

Plus I'm quite into it, so hope they don't cancel.

I still think this show has alot to offer, yes it's cheesy in bits but it's getting good now and when the Clairvoyant is revealed I feel the show could get very interesting. As a big Marvel fan I am sticking with it till cancellation but I can't see that coming anytime soon.

Agreed. I like the Clairvoyant arc, and have liked it so far. But if they get too 70's cheep superhero costumey ... We'll see how the next episode goes but the stills don't look inviting to me. :/

I loved the episode, SHIELD needs Asgardians every week

I also love the fact Kree was mentioned so it could of been Kree

Sounds to me like it was 

Nick Fury

He's off the grid, it's going to be Redfords character from Winter Soldier

Is Fury 'off the grid' because the events of Winter Soldier are currently unfolding? Thats what I assumed.

Yeah the finale is a tie in with the film that's what I seem to understand

So, whoever said it was stupid and there would be no possible story to the resurrection of coulson.... Changed your mind yet ? :)

5320aa8cf00f1.jpg

From one group of Heroes to another. Marvel have announced today that Adrian Pasdar, an alum of the NBC series, has signed on to play Glenn Talbot on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

n a sit down interview with Marvel they asked Adrian how it he got picked for the spot for Glenn Talbot. "In the same way that Iron Man [in ?Marvel?s Avengers Assemble?] came up. I got a call from my good friend, (Jeph Loeb), ?Would you come and do this role?? and I read the character description and I thought, ?Oh man. Here it is again. The sanctimonious [jerk]. That?s what they?re coming to me for.? [laughs] His way?s the only way! I said, ?Jeph, are you trying to tell me something? No, not at all! Nobody can play this quite like you, but no.? [laughs] So he came to me and I said yes.

So there's some marvel special next week instead of an episode right?

Yeah with GoTG and Ultron footage being shown

Synopsis For AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode 17 "TURN, TURN, TURN

"Turn, Turn, Turn" - Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, April 8 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Saturday I got into the mood to watch this series again. Boy was it a good thing for me to stop watching this for a while because I'm loving it now! Started watching at episode 6 on Saturday and I am now at episode 10. I must say that I'm not annoyed by the cheesiness any more at all. Oh, and Fitz owns if you ask me. That prank with the broom that scared even himself was quite funny :p

?Marvel?s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? has recruited yet another special guest star with fan-favorite actor/comedian Patton Oswalt, who will join the cast as Agent Eric Koenig in an upcoming episode of the hit series.

Koenig, who first appeared in SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS #27, was a part of Fury?s original team of World War II soldiers in the comics. Oswalt, perhaps best known for his roles in ?King of Queens,? ?Ratatouille? and countless other films and TV series, came onto ?Marvel?s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? in perhaps the most straightforward way possible?he was simply asked.

Source