Nokia September 5th Event - Live Stream and Official Discussion

Its working 100% for me in IE9

I'm on IE9 as well, I think it depends on your location as well.

2000mAh battery

Ok, back up now

Right in time for the Lumia 920!

PureView and City Lens

Nokia PureMotion HD+

Built in wireless charging.

Built in floating lens tech, sounds damn good.

Ok, back up now

Right in time for the Lumia 920!

PureView and City Lens

Nokia PureMotion HD+

Built in wireless charging.

Built in floating lens tech, sounds damn good.

Yea those photos looked like they were LTE not just normal snaps, i'm liking the look so far but don't think my wallet will like the price

PureMotion HD+ up now.

Better than HD res, fast refresh rate.

Automatic adjustment of screen color/contrast etc to different lighting environments.

They're now talking about wireless charging.

Nokia is making deals to place wireless charging plates in different places so you can charge your Lumia while waiting at different places. Nice!

Pleased wireless charging has come to town, means now it will only get better and better until eventually hopefully anywhere in the house just like wifi will charge your devices

Windows Phone 8 stuff up now. JoeB is up!

Damn, they're still going to tease us with features and not show everything.

GP007, did they say they're not yet going to unveil all of the Windows Phone 8 features or just that they're not going to mention them all in this event? Thanks for the updates, by the way :)

Custom Nokia Lenses on Lumia 920 devices, expected.

GP007, did they say they're not yet going to unveil all of the Windows Phone 8 features or just that they're not going to mention them all in this event? Thanks for the updates, by the way :)

They're saving the rest for another event Joe said.

They're demoing the new display now.

[. . .]

They're saving the rest for another event Joe said.

Thanks for letting me know :) I'm highly disappointed. I know they didn't state that they would announce all features at this event, but I'd really hoped they would. Right now, I'm set on getting an iPhone, but Microsoft can convince me otherwise if they include certain features I'd like (specifically some better Facebook integration) or impress me in other ways, but they really need to do that soon. I'm concerned that this "other event" might not even be until October :/ I wonder what their reasoning is for not announcing the new features yet. I can only hope it's because they're still working on awesome new additions ;)

Super sensitive touch display tech. Works naturally even with big winter gloves on.

New JBL PowerUP speaker, builtin in wireless charging and built in NFC.

I'm highly disappointed. I know they didn't state that they would announce all features at this event, but I'd really hoped they would.

Same here. All they really showed off was the new Lenses feature on WP8. I was interested in the presentation while they were showing off the Lumia 920 and then it just got boring.

Hmm, he seemed a little unsure if the wireless charging was going to work and overly happy that it did, looks like its not a perfected art yet

It was his attempt at making a joke. He wasn't really unsure.

City Lens demo sorta working, though the big screen isn't showing what he's seeing on the phone.

They're just talking about some new apps exclusive to Lumia devices.

Hmm, he seemed a little unsure if the wireless charging was going to work and overly happy that it did, looks like its not a perfected art yet

I agree, he's not a very good presenter, doesn't really seem sure of any of the tech and panic's easy.