Cannot reinstall Travel metro app.

Tried once to update the Travel metro app, but it failed, and failed and failed no matter how many times I pressed "update", then uninstalled and then tried to install it again through the store with no avail, now I don't have travel app, it fails always with the error "8024001e" and the status of "pending"... any Ideas?

It's the only metro app that has failed on me.

Try this in this order. I've had similar issues (not sure if it's the exact same error number or not). These could probably be shortened, but it covers all the bases for what I've done in the past.

Cancel install if possible (don't recall if this is an option or not)

Start screen

Sign out

Reboot

Sign in

Sign out

Sign in

Install travel app

Hmm. Couldn't find any results about your error online. Are you using Windows 8 RTM or Release Preview? I'm assuming RTM, but figured it be worth asking.

Check to see if you computer's clock is correct and it's in the proper time zone. I had a similar problem with the release preview and my TZ was incorrect.

Hmm. Couldn't find any results about your error online. Are you using Windows 8 RTM or Release Preview? I'm assuming RTM, but figured it be worth asking.

It's RTM

Check to see if you computer's clock is correct and it's in the proper time zone. I had a similar problem with the release preview and my TZ was incorrect.

Clock is also correct with proper time zone.