I just made this post to show which design elements in Classic Windows should be improved in a future version of Windows.
For example Aero is still part of Windows 8 and not everything is flat and modern.
I listed here the things I noticed.
- Windows Media Player has still some Aero Elements and is not flat. Like the Mondern UI.
- The same applies to the Windows Photo Viewer
- and as well for Windows Fax and Scan (Ribbon support would be cool)
- also the OOBE and Windows Easy Transfer needs to be overhauled and Aero Elements should be removed there as well
- Windows Explorer Ribbon should get the Office 2013 Ribbon features.
- like: Auto Hide. Touch Mode, Same Close button (would fit then with Visual Studio as well) etc.
- Powershell Menu should be flat and white coloured, like the other Windows Applications
- Screensaver Window should fit into the Appearence Center (I made a sample below)