The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Are you excited about season 4  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about season 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorta
    • After watching season 3 i'm done with the walking dead.
    • After watching season 3 i'm not very excited about season 4 at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting how the horse actually hasn't been attacked by Walkers before they get it :p

Dang two more months!

I didn't see the governor in the ON THE SET video, so hopefully he'll show up in a few seasons down the road, got tired of it last season.

Was worried the same crap would go on for another season.

They confirmed he's getting 2 complete episodes this season about his character. He could appear in more but those two are about him.

They confirmed he's getting 2 complete episodes this season about his character. He could appear in more but those two are about him.

Yeah looking forward to those, I like the Governor 

• 2 weeks later...

I just bypassed this entire thread, the anticipation is too much already! I still havnt watched one single sneak peak or preview i just dont want to know until its actually ON!

• 2 weeks later...

6r5zso.png

While she's never had the most vital of roles in the Robert Kirkman penned comic book series of the same name, 'Rosita Espinosa' is the latest character to be brought to life on the small screen in AMC's upcoming fourth season of The Walking Dead. She will be played by Twilight's Christian Serratos and is set to be a recurring character, with an option to become a regular in the fifth season. 'Rosita Espinosa' was introduced in issue #53 of the comic and was discovered by Rick Grimes and his group along with 'Abraham Ford' and 'Eugene Porter'. Whether they too will make their debut this season remains to be seen.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/christian-serratos-the-walking-dead-twilight-rosita-espinosa/

kzh5.png

Vincent Martella, who plays Phineas Flynn on Disney?s Phineas and Ferb, will be starring in Season 4 of the hit AMC series when it returns on October 13. He?s playing a character named Patrick. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly he explained:

?He?s right around Carl?s age,? explains Martella. ?He?s a little bit older. He?s one of the new people who Carl gets a little closer with. Carl hasn?t really had anybody his age, so now you kind of get to see Carl?s relationship with people his own age and that?s one of the things that Patrick is bringing to the show.?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/19/walking-dead-vincent-martella-phineas-and-ferb/

Episode 4.01 - 30 Days Without an Accident 

The group lives an ideal life at the prison, and strives to hold onto humanity.

Episode 4.02 - Infected 

The group faces a new enemy; Rick and the others fight to protect their hard-won livelihood.

Episode 4.03 - Isolation 

A group leaves the prison to search for supplies; the remaining members of the group deal with recent losses.

Episode 4.04 - Indifference 

The supply mission faces hurdles; the situation at the prison worsens.

2013-09-26_20-28-41.png

Alanna Masterson is joining the cast of AMC?s smash The Walking Dead. She will recur in the upcoming fourth season with an option to become a regular in Season 5 of the zombie drama. Details on her role are scarce but she will be introduced in the middle of the season as a new survivor in the world of the walking dead. There is chatter that the character might be Tara Chalmers from the comic books but the network is keeping mum.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/the-walking-dead-adds-alanna-masterson/

2013-09-27_13-42-40.png

AMC?s ?The Walking Dead? webisode series will return on October 1 with three new installments, Variety reports.

Titled ?The Oath? and directed by Greg Nicotero, the three 7-10 minute webisodes will ?ollow the lone survivors of a massive zombie attack and star Ashley Bell (pictured; The Last Exorcism 2), Wyatt Russell and Ellen Greene.?

?The webisodes give us a unique opportunity to see other parts of the ravaged world of ?The Walking Dead? while weaving in and out of our show,? Nicotero said in a release.

?The crossover between ?The Oath? and ?The Walking Dead? ties in one of the most iconic images from the series, and gives us insights and history to yet another timeline.?

The previous two seasons of ?The Walking Dead? webisodes, also exec produced by Nicotero, won back-to-back WGA, Streamy and Webby awards.

AMC?s ?The Walking Dead? returns for its fourth season on Oct. 13.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3256462/tv-greg-nicoteros-the-walking-dead-webseries-the-oath-airs-october-1/