The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Are you excited about season 4  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about season 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorta
    • After watching season 3 i'm done with the walking dead.
    • After watching season 3 i'm not very excited about season 4 at all.

The AMC smash began production on Season 4 this week in Atlanta, and to mark the occasion the network released the following image from the premiere.

pjyuwfic.jpg

pjyuwfic.jpg

I dont understand why they released THAT image

whats so good about it

Unless the zombie is someone we know?

I dont understand why they released THAT image

whats so good about it

Unless the zombie is someone we know?

It's just a teaser really to keep everyone pleased for a bit :p

• 4 weeks later...

'The Walking Dead' season 4: Norman Reedus promises greater zombie threat

the-walking-dead-season-4-norman-reedus-promises-greater-zombie-threat.jpg

The Walking Dead will be ramping up the zombie threat when it returns in the fall. The show's fourth season premieres in October, and with the Governor (David Morrissey) in the wind, the show's focus is moving back to the zombies.

Speaking to EW, Norman Reedus (who plays fan favorite Daryl on the series), shared that the show's writers had created an innovation to make the threat of the zombies more real. Calling the fourth season's scripts "just amazing" and "super intense," Reedus promised some zombie innovation: "They?ve introduced a way to make the zombies scary again,? he says. ?They?re terrifying. The new threat is just unreal.?

What do you think? Will the zombies be advancing into '28 Days Later' territory with speed and agility? Or will they just get smarter? Producers have mentioned that with the diminishing supply of humans, the zombies are going to be hungier -- and more desperate.

As for the rest of the season, Reedus thinks things are shaping up nicely: ?The structure of the writing is a bit different,? he said. ?It?s so intense. These are our best scripts so far.?

The Walking Dead will return for its fourth season in October.

http://www.tvrage.com/news/7101/the-walking-dead-season-4-norman-reedus-promises-greater-zombie-threat

Actress who appeared in "The Walking Dead" arrested in ricin letters case. http://t.co/y644r42odd

Yeah this just popped up on my newsfeed, googled her and found nothing on her...so obviously not important role :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

They need to ditch that car now

right?  go find a Hummer (but I guess fuel comes into play there)... maybe go find a nice Escalade hybrid..

They should've never gotten rid of that red Ferrari (Ferrari, was it?) from Season 1. 'Twas cool

But yeah, how hard would it be to find a Hybrid in the neighborhood?

• 2 weeks later...

According to sources, Episode 401 ? penned by new showrunner Scott M. Gimple ? currently bears the title, ?30 Days Without an Accident.?

According to TVLine, at least three new characters have been added into the mix, likely from the influx of Woodbury survivors in season 3 finale ?Welcome to the Tombs.? Among the additions to the prison include Laura, a single mother and ex-nurse who isn?t quite as strong as she first appears, Melody, a ?just one of the guys? kinda gal in her 20s, and Don, who ?sounds like Hershel, if Hershel were crankier and two-legged.?

To date, ?The Walking Dead? season 4?s largest addition has been that of army medic Bob Stookey (?The Wire? star Lawrence Gilliard Jr.), who himself had originally been misdirected as a character not of the books. The same could be true of the above three, as ?Don? (Danny Vinson)?s curmudgeonly demeanor sounds much more like the comic counterpart of Bob Stookey, while Melody and Laura could represent any number of characters, let alone original creations.

jE9uUxFqOpwIhMtNd.jpg

Riggs also reveals that The Walking Dead will return for its highly anticipated fourth season on October 13th later this year, presumably at 9P.M. EST as per usual on AMC.