The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Are you excited about season 4  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about season 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorta
    • After watching season 3 i'm done with the walking dead.
    • After watching season 3 i'm not very excited about season 4 at all.

Another mediocre episode. So bored of the prison as well, the comic improved so much when they left the prison.

The herd of walkers was quite interesting though wonder where they came from.

• Like 1

AMC Renews THE WALKING DEAD For A Fifth Season

AMC announced today that it has renewed The Walking Dead for a fifth season. The number one show on television among adults 18-49, The Walking Dead returned for a fourth season earlier this month and the premiere episode set a new record for the series, delivering 20.2 million viewers, live+3, and 13.2 million adults 18-49, a new record for any non-sports cable telecast.

?We are very happy to make what has to be one of the most anti-climactic renewal announcements ever: The Walking Dead is renewed for a fifth season,? said Charlie Collier, AMC president. ?This is a show that has erased traditional distinctions between cable and broadcast. Its expanding base of passionate fans has grown every season, most recently ? and most notably ? with the season four premiere earlier this month, which broke viewership records for the series and became the biggest non-sports telecast in cable history. On behalf of the incredible team on both sides of the camera, thank you to the fans and here?s to more Dead.?

For season five, Scott Gimple will return as the series? showrunner along with executive producers Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Greg Nicotero and Tom Luse. AMC also recently announced that it is developing a companion series to The Walking Dead, based on a new story and new characters from Robert Kirkman.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=89240

Yeah strange, I am enjoying this season more than the others :/

I'm enjoying this one a lot too. But the first season is still my favourite!

Stoner chick bit it? She was cute. :(

Yeah was well disappointed :( and they ripped her leg off!

I love episodes outside of the prison though

Yeah was well disappointed :( and they ripped her leg off!

I love episodes outside of the prison though

It looked to me like her leg was cut off fairly clean.  I actually think it was her buddy that cut/snapped it off and ran off on his own.

It looked to me like her leg was cut off fairly clean.  I actually think it was her buddy that cut/snapped it off and ran off on his own.

That seems harsher thinking about it :rofl:

Yeah, because it makes little to no sense why her leg would be there and her body all the way over to the other side of the house, if not the next yard over (I don't remember exactly how far away her body was).  I think he beat her and cut the leg off somehow and she crawled over there.  That's where the Walkers caught her.

That was my thought as well, the blonde guy seemed kinda messed up as it was.

So is everyone expecting

Glenn to die? With Carol now gone, is Daryl gonna be angry and leave the group maybe? I dunno. lol.  

So is everyone expecting

Glenn to die? With Carol now gone, is Daryl gonna be angry and leave the group maybe? I dunno. lol.  

Or they will kill Daryl and get a massive revolt!