Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad)

Also when Saul went to the Ketterman's the road he parked on looked just like the one opposite Walts house, but maybe the residential areas just all look the same :p.

post-2-0-76017900-1424266205.png

• Like 1

I'm loving it, not much happening yet but the story is building up nicely. I wouldn't be surprised if it builds up like Breaking Bad where it doesn't really kick off until the last few episodes leaving us in suspense for the next season.

• Like 1

'Hero' was a pretty boring episode IMO.  As said above though they are setting up the story.

i don't know.... i found this episode very interesting.

slow, yes, but this show just works for me.      

Really enjoying it at the moment.

Has the Breaking Bad feel. Not too heavy on the comedy and making Saul look the fool. Within the first episode they had humanised him and made you feel for him.

Loving the throwbacks (forwards?) to the character he becomes.

I must admit I struggled with this weeks episode, the start was good but the middle was killing me, I almost fell asleep.. not sure where it's headed with his brother. The last few minutes redeemed it and I think next week we'll finally see the series pick up.

Im enjoying the show, but man its starting to seem very slow. Drags on and on.

I predict though soon it'll start to get more entertaining. Seems they are just setting up the show and more introducing us to the characters.

Watching episode 5 at the moment.

I am looking forward to the possible return of Jesse and Walt in season 2 for a few episodes so that we can see Sauls life after they visited him :)

Watching episode 5 at the moment.

I am looking forward to the possible return of Jesse and Walt in season 2 for a few episodes so that we can see Sauls life after they visited him :)

That would be rather soon. I think that season 2 will be about Saul building up his law firm/identity as Saul. And maybe season 2 will even introduce Gus. Perhaps we'll see Walter and Jesse in season 3 or 4?