sounds great and amazing!
Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Windows 10 Technical Preview||
|Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions?||
|Google wants to rank websites based on facts not links||
|Charge Tablet and Phone from same Adapter?||
|Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust||
Posted 25 September 2014 - 15:37
Not a good idea. Pressure treated boards contain toxic chemicals to mitigate mold and insect damage. Those could leach out.
Do you know if it's OK to use pressure treated wood to make soap molds? I have a piece of 3/4" pressure treated plywood I've considered using to make a mold but I'm not sure if pressure treating involves any chemicals that might react with the lye.