win8.1 win8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MeowPurr

MeowPurr

Neowinian

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:52

Don't know about you guys, but I can't stand typing on a tablet's touch keyboard. MY HAND FEELS SO HEAVY OMG. I TAKE HOURS TO TYPE A SINGLE WORD. I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE. WP 8.1 is heaven compared to the full Windows 8 thanks to the new Word Flow feature. It's so fast, so accurate, so intuitive.

Please Microsoft, I beg you. I need Word Flow for the Windows 8 on-screen keyboard. Thanks.

#2 notchinese

notchinese

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:14

IMO those types of keyboards are best suited for devices in which you can type on with one hand - aka a phone.

#3 Max Norris

Max Norris

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 16
  • Phone: HTC One (Home) Lumia 1020 (Work)

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:16

IMO those types of keyboards are best suited for devices in which you can type on with one hand - aka a phone.

Depends on the device.. I have a couple tablets that are easily held in one hand, two of which run Windows. I wouldn't mind Word Flow either to be honest.

#4 OP MeowPurr

MeowPurr

Neowinian

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:36

Depends on the device.. I have a couple tablets that are easily held in one hand, two of which run Windows. I wouldn't mind Word Flow either to be honest.

So true. I use mine with one hand too (Dell Venue 8 Pro). Maybe I should've been more specific, as this is more important for smaller screens. Still, even at bigger screens, Word Flow would be an amazing feature on the full Windows. I could even use it my mouse, and I could type faster than with a keyboard. I'm literally spitting words with Word Flow on WP8. And I hate wasting time typing. I need to type my words at the same pace as my brain is processing them.

Also, I need Word Flow not only on the Metro environment but more importantly on the Desktop environment.