So, what happened to Hum?

Hope he is okay. When I had discovered a member had not been posting, I was able to determine they had actually passed away. I knew they had health issues already so was not completely unexpected, but still sucked to discover. Really sucked.

Despite what you may feel about what Hum Audioboxer posts, he is a pillar to this community. An absolute pillar. I truly hope it is just a matter of he needed a break, and not something else.

That's what I try to tell myself to sleep at night and forget the bloodier GH :p

In all seriousness, I hope he is okay. What you said is spot on.

If Neowin wanted to they could probably tracerout his last known IP to get his last known location. Assuming he wasn't VPNing.

If Neowin wanted to they could probably tracerout his last known IP to get his last known location. Assuming he wasn't VPNing.

And then what?

• Like 1

Flood his snailbox with snail mail of encouragement to come back? Who knows its war wagon, don't question his thinking

10/10 warwagons, would recommend.

• Like 5

Flood his snailbox with snail mail of encouragement to come back? Who knows its war wagon, don't question his thinking

With victor rambo gifs printed!

• Like 2

some people just don't like to be bothered

I'm not suggesting we harass him, it's just weird when someone who is a really, really, active poster stop  posting one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess there were no more articles from around the Web for him to post.  He finally reached the end of the Internet. :D

That's a frightening possibility. Is it possible to go there and come back without losing his sanity?

maybe he's got a new lady friend :D or boy, or whatever floated hums boat. :)

or he's got real life stuff to do, or a a new job, or a family RL matter taking up all his time or my favourite in the vein of Humsters posts, maybe he's been abducted by Aliens and had big jaggy probes inserted where the hum don't shine :p

I miss his posts and hum too.

• Like 1