So, what happened to Hum?

humburger's gender is a mystery. I could never figure it out. the clues went both ways

Maybe they were a bot that crashed and no one remembered to reboot it :o

Hum is a male. Check his profile if you have any doubts.

that doesnt mean anything. Anyone can set any sex on their profile. Hum and i talked before and i recall she made it obvious that Hum is a female

what i find disturbing is the fact that nearly 3 months no one notice him not being here. :|

I noticed way before that.   Hum usually visit the text thread and I informed text thread members about Hum's absence. Hum's last post was in the  text thread.

what i find disturbing is the fact that nearly 3 months no one notice him not being here. :|

its was discussed in random text thread. 

People come and people go.

yeah, i left (back 2 username changes ago) i started frequenting a private forum and spend all the time there instead. 

i came back here when looking to build new computer, and started visiting here instead, dropping other forum completely.

i was gone for at least 4-5 years if i recall correctly - with no visits.

(though i doubt there was a threat asking where i went, LOL)

actually, gonna go check out how that other forum is doing, it has being a while... :shifty:

if i don't come back for a while, you know where i went.

• Like 1

that doesnt mean anything. Anyone can set any sex on their profile. Hum and i talked before and i recall she made it obvious that Hum is a female

Yeah, but it would have no benefit to them if they were to lie about gender here, as gender is not usually relevant on tech sites like Neowin.

That thing stopped being called MSN Messenger and became Windows Live Messenger in 2006 ... nearly ten years ago!

I can't believe some people are STILL referring to it with the wrong name!

Does anybody refer to any MS product as Windows Live? That was a Vista-esque period in MS's existence that is best forgotten.. long live MSN MESSENGER!!!

LOL

nah, he made several posts showing he was male, and a few joke posts referring ti himself as a girl.

• Like 1

Yeah, but it would have no benefit to them if they were to lie about gender here, as gender is not usually relevant on tech sites like Neowin.

We don't care about sex type on profiles on tech website these days....   

If someone want to date somebody, they'd go to the dating website or go out somewhere to meet up.

Neowin isn't an online dating website.  

:rolleyes:

Unless you want to be "Neowin Lovebirds" with a Lemon... I mean a female from Neowin..   :laugh:   This could happen.  It happened to the couples on AOL years ago.

• Like 3

Neowin's inner echelon surely knows something about Hum.

However, I bet he moved in a virgin forest, dropped the tech and the cars for serenity, grows a field of weed and herds some buffalo.

• Like 5

Neowin's inner echelon surely knows something about Hum.

However, I bet he moved in a virgin forest, dropped the tech and the cars for serenity, grows a field of weed and herds some buffalo.

mmm...  buffalo mozzarella with ripe tomatoes, region controlled certified extra virgin olive oil and modena balsamic, and french grey sea salt...

after having a walk in that field. :drool:  i am hungry now. :laugh:

what are we talking about again?   :huh:

• Like 2

yeah, i left (back 2 username changes ago) i started frequenting a private forum and spend all the time there instead. 

i came back here when looking to build new computer, and started visiting here instead, dropping other forum completely.

i was gone for at least 4-5 years if i recall correctly - with no visits.

(though i doubt there was a threat asking where i went, LOL)

actually, gonna go check out how that other forum is doing, it has being a while... :shifty:

if i don't come back for a while, you know where i went.

Well... thats not what I meant by poeple coming and going... but ok.