graphics request thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GRT part 1[/url]

1,025 answers to this question

I have a request. I've been wanting a "G" icon which stands for Google. I want it to look like the same type set as the default Desktop Internet Explorer "e" icon. Only I would like it a very light silver...like the "Snow" icons you have probably seen.

Hope I made this request on the right forum. If not, Jan can spank me. :woot:

Hey wing, I love the sig and avatar u made me. But as u can see i have tried to add my pc specs to it and it is a little hard to see. If you weren't too busy would you be able to do a redesign of my sig. I really love it the way it is, colours and everything, just maybe a little space on the left for my specs

Ok thanks heaps and maybe you when u get it done tomorrow, u could give me the .psd file so i could update it too.

Anyway i look forward to seeing it, catch ya later and have a good sleep mate, :)

I have a request. I've been wanting a "G" icon which stands for Google. I want it to look like the same type set as the default Desktop Internet Explorer "e" icon. Only I would like it a very light silver...like the "Snow" icons you have probably seen.

Does anyone know what font is used for the IE icon?

I'm not sure its actually a font I think its just a customized version of a simple fon tlike arial or times new roman unless a font site like http://www.dafont.com would have made something like that you may stuck finding a IE icon on the net and just modifying it to your liking

I'm gunna try and find one now

Hi... :woot:

Can anyone make me a picture...A picture like the "Intel Inside" logo....But intead of Intel Inside....It says "Hacker Inside" :whistle:

Thx

Hi... :woot:

Can anyone make me a picture...A picture like the "Intel Inside" logo....But intead of Intel Inside....It says "Hacker Inside" :whistle:

Thx

I really shouldn't be on Neowin, if my Girlfriend finds out I will be dead, but I will try this one for a laugh I spose, no more though I think.

JMann :D

The sig you made me is cool thanks Wing :D . I realy appricate it. Is that Kylie in the picture or just some random woman.

A few things though, there are some blank spaces either side of the picture, maybe we could put something in there.

Also my name is Sawyer12 without the space as you had it. None the less its great thanks.

Ive just had an idea, what about if the background was 0's and 1s and there was a picture of a computer like the XP My computer icon slightly faded into the background.

Edited by Sawyer12

My girlfriend is gonna be :angry: . She will get the :ninja: 's after me! Hehe. Had a shot, don't like the ring though, might do the ring again doesn't look 100% right, thats me and my vectors for you! Sorry bout the size!

JMann :D

post-31-1073150440.gif

OK, i figure its time for a new sig/avatar for me. I'm sure i could do something on my own, but i'm way too lazy.

I've enjoyed the one i have now for a while - thanks to ..n00dle.. for that one.

I'm thinking something in a similar style: pretty plain, not much going on. Some dark greys, possibly gradiated to some light greys, with the text in black - just my name as the only text. - If not black text, then maybe white bubbly text like Sawyer12's sig is right now.

As you can see, i don't know what i want really, i just am up for something new. If no one feels up to it, that's alright, maybe it'll get me off my lazy ass and get me doing it myself ;)

sorry guys but i'm going to be away from neowin for a while but when i come back i will make a **** load of sigs and avs and btw ppl if u would like me to make 1 for u while i'm away then pm me now!.

(i will be away for a week or 2)

wing.

Hey Bold. That has been a kinda tough one to find a close match for. The Maxima Bold and the Diamanti Condensed (for anyone else interested) are the fonts I found closest to the "e" that you want.

Still I had to do some modding and unfortunately my PS skills are still modest at best an my Illustrator skills are practically non-existent as yet. :p

I have an example here that we could at least get your feedback on an maybe others will feel like jumpin in too if they think that they can get a better grasp or do a better job of fine tuning the finished product than I can. This is rather rough, but it gives you something you can critique. It will hopefully be a starting point.

Btw, If anybody wants the psd jus let me know. :)

Here ya go ...

post-31-1073180015.jpg

can someone make this facing straight forward please. (like standing up) and get rid of the marvel tag on the side if you can.

840556012184.jpg

I don't know if thats possible to actually centre that image without distorting it you should probably just try and find a staright image of that skull or if you want I could just take the tag off and leave it as is other wise you could consider using this skull which is not to similar but still looks cool

post-31-1073258831.gif

lol great skull

if you could take the tag off, please.

if i can't find another pic of the skull ill use it (the one with the tag off.)