graphics request thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GRT part 1[/url]

I need a Logo for my schooL project.

Topic : Travel Agency

Name: Dream Travels or E-Travel or etc

Needed: A logo for my project site or a banner or a template or anything [which suits this project]

Logo:

-any size

-relates to the topic

Banner:

-any size

-relates to the topic

-should be animated[*.swf or *.gif]

Template:

-relates to the topic

-could be in css or swf [css would be better]

-should have a logo and a background

Anything:

-anything that is creative , which relates to d topic

-anything which would help me

thanky u....

;)

can i get a new set of matching sig & avatar. Some cool looking designs of w/e you guys feel like... :) please

*edit* the only thing i would like on it specifically would be my username w/o the #s, but if it looks cool with the numbers then so be it :D

Edited by spytfyre2119

having seen some awesome sig designs I would like to make a little teensy weensy :whistle: request for a sig and complimentary avatar

I like high tech designs and I would just like to have my user name added as can be seen from my own attempts i am c**p at graphics

thanks

ok i see there's alot here I'll give them a shot

Hey man, just checking, you work anything on my web design? I haven't heard from you.

hey chorpeac,

did I already ask you if you had the psd or did you just draw this?

I'm planning on just scraping it and redoing except like in the same design

updating what i want to request, i decided what i would like to request. Id like those drawn picture cars, specifically either a Nissan Skyline, or an RX-8 if possible in any color that looks nice with some type of matching avatar and my username on it :D

::hopes its not too much to ask for::

thnx

or is that waht you wanted me to do from the beginning? lol

thanks

yeah absolutely! (Y)

I only had a flash file before, and then I created the original psd, but all I have now since it has been a long time is the raw graphic file. Sorry. :pinch:

Hey spytfyre is this sorta what you wanted I'm not shure exaclty what you mean tbut i gave it a crappy shot ut hey i'm sick so whucha gunna do

post-31-1073596709.gif

ok heres the avatar for that but I think I'll change the background back to white I don't know if they match very well but you can try

post-31-1073597736.jpg

i dont really need anything done cuz i wanna try making my sig by myself, but could anyone give me some ideas of what else to put on my siggy, thx a lot in advance

Ok... New year calls for a new signature created by the Graphic gurus of Neowin. (JMann... kudos for the old one you did w/ Natalie Portman and my system specs :D, unfortunately it got overwritten by someone who used the same file name on the signature upload site I was using. I have to clue whose sig is currently displayed as belonging to me.)

Anyways... here's what I had in mind for my new sig. I'm seriously not that picky and have always gotten something great out of asking for a sig here, no matter how little detail I give. :yes:

- At least 450x85 pixels as a .png (Doesn't matter if its a bit bigger)

- Windows Bluesih modern theme (Luna blue colors??) using as many logos from Microsoft products/apps as either a border or a tiled background (.net, word, wmp9 etc...)

- Use the attached picture somewhere posistioned "strategically" with my name (lardiop) somewhere in the sig.

Much appreciated! :D

post-31-1073608802.jpg