graphics request thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GRT part 1[/url]

1,025 answers to this question

Well, I'd like a new signature :)

I DON'T want it to say "emarinelli". That's my login... my name is Enzo Marinelli...

Be free and creative :)

I'm trying to create a McGuire XN logo for my avatar and signature but I'm having no luck. Can anyone give it a try? I really like things that are metallic and cobalt blue. Thanks.

hey to rely what i posted before i need my logo (see avatar) done in vector (remade).

I would also love to help out with regular raster gaphics and some 3d stuff.

My Stuff

edit: I have a much larger version available to those who wish to take me up on my request. the whole logo is elipses

What do ya'll think of this do you think this is useful

if any of ya'll want it then you can use it for something if you want

sorry its so big

post-31-1073013535.gif

I need a new sig to replace the Red X i've got right now. I lost my hosting and my hard drive around the same time (freaky right?) so I lost the sig. Anyway I wold like one saying Wolfhound in predomnately dark shades of blue with a wolf featured somewhere on it . Thanks alot guys :)

heres 2 one doesn't have the colour scheme you wanted and one does I don't know how they'll turn out as avatars but its worth a shot

Hope it works out

post-31-1073018335.jpg

That looks good, but I had a bit diffrent look in mind, thanks for trying though :) Possibly something more elongated that stretches along the bottom?