graphics request thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GRT part 1[/url]

OK another round of applause for you guys. Got a few things to discuss.

DreamCaster: What kind of engine is that? Could you get a V8 picture in there? :) Also, it may be my monitor. I am not at home right now. Is there pixelation around the "powering the digital world" or is it part of the reflection? Other than that I like it.

Wing: The update to the text size was much appreciated. Could you try an alternate to this? There is a bluish faded moutain behind "world". Could you straighten the white streak that goes out to the right so that it ends up being straight by the end of the blue mountain. Then cut it off there, and give me a little slice so I could make the table cell extend. Refer to the way JMANN and DreamCaster have done.

SniperX and any other experts: Wanna take a shot at this?

Thanks again for the help fellas!

Your intitled to your opinion Atlantis, but just go away and flame a thread somewhere else.

JMann

Who said I was flaming? Infact you're right. I'm entitled (notice the spelling) to my opinion. But the consequences of saying so means I have to go away? I don't need to answer that for you do I?

Right, stop it. Lets do what we were here to do, Graphics.

JMann.

Is that what you call your work?!

Hey I could keep going all day, but I agree. Let's not go any further :rolleyes:

Not work, efforts. Ok, settled. Stopped.

lol, you left yourself wide open there. But yeah I'm gonna stop now. I don't want to put you down anymore. You do contribute, and that's all that matters

... :devil:

I am in the middle of working with my mate Dave, on a new JMann Designs we are slicing it up now. Keep checking for more details, it looks amazing.

JMann

I am in the middle of working with my mate Dave, on a new JMann Designs we are slicing it up now. Keep checking for more details, it looks amazing.

JMann

Glad you posted it in a request thread. :sleep:

Where else, better than starting a whole new thread and wasting neowins precious space!

JMann.

Just don't post it at all? I don't want to know about it until it's finished. :pinch:

hi i am looking for a logo and banner for a new website for students at my uni

the website is named

UCNLife

there is nothing else done yet, so feel free to pick what ever you want something funkey and cool! how ever please nothing flashing, or boring black. :rolleyes:

i cant offer any reward but all credit will go to the maker ofcourse!

thanks guys :D

Edited by jamesisdaman