Jet fuel can't melt steel. (But it sure can weaken it)

I don't know about the fuel, true temperature atm of the tragedy and steel.

But we do know, like, WTC build 7 wasn't any fuel or anything like, it was just a controlled demolition. It was heard on the fire fighters radios, but bush didn't explained that till today..

The same as the plane that hit the pentagon ... there wasn't any plane there, AT ALL.

when the truth will come to light, for REAL ?

Btw my respect for all the ppl's from 9/11.

1 hour ago, qlql said:

But we do know, like, WTC build 7 wasn't any fuel or anything like, it was just a controlled demolition. It was heard on the fire fighters radios, but bush didn't explained that till today..

The same as the plane that hit the pentagon ... there wasn't any plane there, AT ALL.

Meanwhile we have proof that the beams where weakened by being super heated(this is basic metallurgy and why you temper steel after heating it)  and we not only see the plane hitting the pentagon we even see the trail it left. Your "thesis" however has less proof than the existence of gods, and I don't believe in any of them either.

5 hours ago, qlql said:

Proof please.

3 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Proof please.

EDIT: NONE OF THIS IS PROOF. NONE OF IT HAS BEEN SOURCED.

On WTC7

• Larry Silverstein, the owner of the complex, said, on camera, that they "decided to pull it" after it caught fire
  • It was not hit by a plane, and the fire broke out on the exact floor where there was a hardened command center
  • Video shows that it was a controlled demolition
  • Fire has never brought down a steel building in the history of ever let alone a small fire in WTC7

On the Pentagon

• The "plane" hit the only portion of the building that was under renovation
  • There were over 100 cameras in that general area that could have shown the plane. No footage exists.
  • Witnesses and employees of businesses around the pentagon have said that their security tapes were confiscated by government officials
  • The "plane" did a diving, 270 degree, spiraling turn as it then flew a few feet off the ground before hitting the building
  • Many pilots have stated on record that no one could pilot that maneuver
  • The only proof we have is a couple grainy film images from a security gate adjacent to the site. It doesnt show the plane at all.
  • Footage after the crash shows no plane parts, no luggage, no bodies. The only public footage shows parts from a plane that does not match the one that supposedly crashed. Wheels that were too small, an engine that was too small.
  • Pictures also show the inside of the crash site - again, no bodies, no luggage.
  • The crash site of the building shows a hole yet no damage to the surroundings
  • The official coroner said that, on record, there were no bodies delivered to his morgue.
  • Despite being a crime scene, we see government officials cleaning up the site and picking up pieces of metal.

Other general facts:

• The twin towers fell at the rate of gravity
  • The Towers were designed to withstand a hit from a plane larger than those which hit the tower
  • The footage of the plane that crashed at Shanksville shows no plane at all. Even the official story says that the plane "vaporized" into the ground. Yeah, not physically possible and has never happened ever.
  • Physicists from several universities and one from Underwriters Laboratory have publicly stated their case.
  • Physicists have proven that the molten metal left boiling at the Towers' site was from thermite/thermate.
  • Former officials from the FBI, CIA and British, and Israeli Intelligence have publicly state their case.
  • A truth group "pilots for 9/11 truth" still hold conferences around the country
  • The hijackers were Saudi Arabian yet the US Govt decides to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. But hey, what do i know?
  • At least one of the supposed hijackers was interviewed after the attacks... alive and well.
  • All planes in the US were grounded that morning except for the Bin Laden family who were flown out of their home in Texas.
  • The Bush family has documented connections to the Bin Laden family
  • The Florida teacher who trained one of the hijackers said, on record, that he could not fly even a 4-seater prop plane let alone a commercial jet.
  • The hijackers used box cutters - yeah, that's scary...
  • The passengers on the Shanksville plane supposedly made numerous cell phone calls even though this was not possible in 2001. This has been proven and documented.
  • Despite being a crime scene, no investigation took place. Instead, the sites were cleared and the Towers' steel shipped off to china.
  • Bush and Cheney were never under investigation for the attacks. Instead, they held their own "investigation" in a locked room of the White House.
  • Government officials were made aware of a terrorist plot several months prior to the attacks but never acted on it. Condoleezza Rice is on record stating this.
  • Employees of the Towers said that there were several explosions in the basements prior to the towers falling, one of which was injured due to the explosions
  • Members of the NYC Fire Dept also stated that they heard explosions at ground level prior to the towers falling
  • Supposed eye witnesses recorded on camera stating that, paraphrasing, "i looked up in the sky and saw United Flight <1234>. yep, that was it!" Huh? who is this person? how would they ever know, on that day, that it was 100% that particular plane?
  • Several celebrities and politicians were warned not to fly that day
  • The Patriot Act, over 1000 pages, was written and signed into law only days after the attack.

and finally, just for fun: the magic passport. This hijacker's passport went through the plane's fuselage, into the burning building and survived the towers' crashing hundreds of feet to the ground only to be found on the street afterward. wow! what convenient proof!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

The twin towers fell at the rate of gravity

I won't bother with the rest as it's ALL been proven to be bullpoop.  However, this one is amusing.

Do you understand physics? Even a little bit?

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FALL AT GREATER THAN THE RATE OF GRAVITY WITHOUT SOME MEANS OF THRUST!

Jeez... No wonder people take the ###### out of these idiots... Talk about dumb as a rock...

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

I won't bother with the rest as it's ALL been proven to be bullpoop.  However, this one is amusing.

Do you understand physics? Even a little bit?

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FALL AT GREATER THAN THE RATE OF GRAVITY WITHOUT SOME MEANS OF THRUST!

Jeez... No wonder people take the ###### out of these idiots... Talk about dumb as a rock...

nowhere did i say "greater than"

also, all of the stuff that i posted has been documented. Rice is documented, on camera, saying that the Govt received intelligence on a terrorist plot, but did nothing about it.

Fact: Bush and Cheney held an investigation in a locked room of the white house.

2 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

No, you just stated it as a fact as if it's something that shouldn't be possible, when that's the opposite of the truth.  Kinda ruins the rest of what you posted.

not at all. that's the way you interpreted it. it's fact as in it's 100% possible, and it did happen. The towers fell at the rate of gravity which means that the govt's official "pancake theory" is false.

in fact, the very first 4 bullet points are 100% fact. Larry Silverstein was interviewed on a PBS documentary. A plane never hit the WTC7 building and was a controlled demo. Fire has never caused a steel-framed building to collapse. ever. fact. 100% fact.

5 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

not at all. that's the way you interpreted it. it's fact as in it's 100% possible, and it did happen. The towers fell at the rate of gravity which means that the govt's official "pancake theory" is false.

in fact, the very first 4 bullet points are 100% fact. Larry Silverstein was interviewed on a PBS documentary. A plane never hit the WTC7 building and was a controlled demo. Fire has never caused a steel-framed building to collapse. ever. fact. 100% fact.

*sigh*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

Not 100% fact, not even close, but I'll bite. Prove to me that no steel building has been bought down by fire, ever. 

8 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I see a lot of bullet points but no proof or credible source. 

youre right. im not going to take the time to source all of those bullet points. so just chalk all of those 800 words to tin foil stuff. after all, it's in the Conspiracy section.

Just now, Jason S. said:

youre right. im not going to take the time to source all of those bullet points. so just chalk all of those 800 words to tin foil stuff. after all, it's in the Conspiracy section.

Quantity != quality.  You've made some bold claims.  Prove or retract.

1 hour ago, Jason S. said:

On WTC7

• Larry Silverstein, the owner of the complex, said, on camera, that they "decided to pull it" after it caught fire
  • It was not hit by a plane, and the fire broke out on the exact floor where there was a hardened command center
  • Video shows that it was a controlled demolition
  • Fire has never brought down a steel building in the history of ever let alone a small fire in WTC7

On the Pentagon

• The "plane" hit the only portion of the building that was under renovation
  • There were over 100 cameras in that general area that could have shown the plane. No footage exists.
  • Witnesses and employees of businesses around the pentagon have said that their security tapes were confiscated by government officials
  • The "plane" did a diving, 270 degree, spiraling turn as it then flew a few feet off the ground before hitting the building
  • Many pilots have stated on record that no one could pilot that maneuver
  • The only proof we have is a couple grainy film images from a security gate adjacent to the site. It doesnt show the plane at all.
  • Footage after the crash shows no plane parts, no luggage, no bodies. The only public footage shows parts from a plane that does not match the one that supposedly crashed. Wheels that were too small, an engine that was too small.
  • Pictures also show the inside of the crash site - again, no bodies, no luggage.
  • The crash site of the building shows a hole yet no damage to the surroundings
  • The official coroner said that, on record, there were no bodies delivered to his morgue.
  • Despite being a crime scene, we see government officials cleaning up the site and picking up pieces of metal.

Other general facts:

• The twin towers fell at the rate of gravity
  • The Towers were designed to withstand a hit from a plane larger than those which hit the towers
  • A B52 bomber hit the Empire State Building in the 1950s. It didnt fall.
  • The footage of the plane that crashed at Shanksville shows no plane at all. Even the official story says that the plane "vaporized" into the ground. Yeah, not physically possible and has never happened ever.
  • Physicists from several universities and one from Underwriters Laboratory have publicly stated their case.
  • Physicists have proven that the molten metal left boiling at the Towers' site was from thermite/thermate.
  • Former officials from the FBI, CIA and British, and Israeli Intelligence have publicly state their case.
  • A truth group "pilots for 9/11 truth" still hold conferences around the country
  • The hijackers were Saudi Arabian yet the US Govt decides to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. But hey, what do i know?
  • At least one of the supposed hijackers was interviewed after the attacks... alive and well.
  • All planes in the US were grounded that morning except for the Bin Laden family who were flown out of their home in Texas.
  • The Bush family has documented connections to the Bin Laden family
  • The Florida teacher who trained one of the hijackers said, on record, that he could not fly even a 4-seater prop plane let alone a commercial jet.
  • The hijackers used box cutters - yeah, that's scary...
  • The passengers on the Shanksville plane supposedly made numerous cell phone calls even though this was not possible in 2001. This has been proven and documented.
  • Despite being a crime scene, no investigation took place. Instead, the sites were cleared and the Towers' steel shipped off to china.
  • Bush and Cheney were never under investigation for the attacks. Instead, they held their own "investigation" in a locked room of the White House.
  • Government officials were made aware of a terrorist plot several months prior to the attacks but never acted on it. Condoleezza Rice is on record stating this.
  • Employees of the Towers said that there were several explosions in the basements prior to the towers falling, one of which was injured due to the explosions
  • Members of the NYC Fire Dept also stated that they heard explosions at ground level prior to the towers falling
  • Supposed eye witnesses recorded on camera stating that, paraphrasing, "i looked up in the sky and saw United Flight <1234>. yep, that was it!" Huh? who is this person? how would they ever know, on that day, that it was 100% that particular plane?
  • Several celebrities and politicians were warned not to fly that day
  • The Patriot Act, over 1000 pages, was written and signed into law only days after the attack.

and finally, just for fun: the magic passport. This hijacker's passport went through the plane's fuselage, into the burning building and survived the towers' crashing hundreds of feet to the ground only to be found on the street afterward. wow! what convenient proof!

Planes crashing at full speed into buildings aren't going to leave much wreckage, let alone bodies. If you look at photos of the Pentagon, there was wreckage shown, but much of it went into the building itself. Second, there were also light posts knocked down by the incoming aircraft, and yes, the aircraft can be seen on the security video. 
Aircraft in 2001 had satellite phones. Many people also had cell phones and pagers.

The hijackers were members of Al Qaeda, who was led by Osama Bin Laden, who was hiding in Afghanistan. 

The wreckage of the towers was never shipped to China. And there were numerous investigations performed on the wreckage.

Edited by Dot Matrix

10 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

Thanks, I already did. 

10 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Quantity != quality.  You've made some bold claims.  Prove or retract.

Technically he doesn't have to in this particular forum. You would think that with his standing on this site he might want to make himself look credible though. 

2 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

there you go, guys. i edited my post. it's now 100% my opinion in the Conspiracy thread.

Was your account hacked and this is one big joke? You still claim it all as fact despite your disclaimer. 

A B52 bomber hit the Empire State Building in the 1950s. It didnt fall.

It was a B-25 Mitchell, which is a much smaller plane. You should actually do some research and check your facts before posting.

EDIT: NONE OF THIS IS PROOF. NONE OF IT HAS BEEN SOURCED.

• A B52 bomber hit the Empire State Building in the 1950s. It didnt fall.
  •  

A B-52 never hit the Empire State Building.  The B-52's first flight wasn't until 1952.  

It was a B-25 in 1945 that crashed into the Empire State Building.  Yes, there is a big difference between the two aircraft.

The rest of your "facts" are far reaching and most certainly belong to the tin foil crowd.  They have been either debunked, explained or are something made up by the 9/11 "truthers".

3 minutes ago, Genghis Thom said:

It was a B-25 Mitchell, which is a much smaller plane. You should actually do some research and check your facts before posting.

sorry, let me retract that one then.

Despite being a crime scene, no investigation took place. Instead, the sites were cleared and the Towers' steel shipped off to china.

some of it may or may not have been shipped off not sure on that, but I do know a lot of the beams where shipped to different states for Memorials.

some of the ones in mine.

http://www.discoverohio.com/blogs/2015/09/911-memorials-in-ohio