Jet fuel can't melt steel. (But it sure can weaken it)

32 minutes ago, Hum said:

WTC buildings 1 & 2 were disintegrated by a USA energy weapon from a satellite in space.

One, to test the weapon, and 2, to get rid of unwanted properties.

Common sense should tell you that there would have been a LOT more debris if a fire or controlled demo brought the buildings down.

Watch the videos and you can see the buildings turning to mostly dust as they fell.

The general public is so easy to fool, sadly.

Can't tell if serious. For the sake of humanity, I'm hoping not. 

7 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Can't tell if serious. For the sake of humanity, I'm hoping not. 

Beats some of the drivel that has been going since ... ummm ... page 4 with a particular Neowin member.  haha

...and it's Hum ... so at least he/she is back. :)

• Like 3

From a stewardess' point of view.

10 of the 14 hijackers were still alive due to an article from the UK press. plus 2 were air traffic controllers in Florida. one dies the year prior to 9-11 and his brother was working in Fl as an air traffic controller. plus in this video, an underwriter was doing insurance policies on all the employees who died in 9-11 and the FBI in Texas. they did something to scare him out of the US. why would those companies take our insurance policies on their employees just before 9-11? and there was supposed cellphone calls made from the planes? cellphones don't work over 1,600-1,800 feet. the tech wasn't just there... Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

3 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

From a stewardess' point of view.

10 of the 14 hijackers were still alive due to an article from the UK press. plus 2 were air traffic controllers in Florida. one dies the year prior to 9-11 and his brother was working in Fl as an air traffic controller. plus in this video, an underwriter was doing insurance policies on all the employees who died in 9-11 and the FBI in Texas. they did something to scare him out of the US. why would those companies take our insurance policies on their employees just before 9-11? and there was supposed cellphone calls made from the planes? cellphones don't work over 1,600-1,800 feet. the tech wasn't just there...

I'm not shocked that you buy into this BS. 

1 minute ago, adrynalyne said:

I'm not shocked you can't think for yourself. critical thinking does wonders. sheeple think just like you. you, simple you are going to dispute these engineers and scientists and architects? Science of 9-11

6 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I am a bit, though probably for another reason that should not be discussed.

4 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I'm not shocked you can't think for yourself. critical thinking does wonders. sheeple think just like you.

Why so personal? He did not even comment on your critical thinking skills (e.g., that you cannot think for yourself).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, adrynalyne said:

It is 1 hour and 48 minutes looooooong.  LOL.

Liking Hum's conspiracy theory more and more (not seriously of course).  Hurts the head a little less than the crud chris and the other Neowin member post(s).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I'm not shocked you can't think for yourself. critical thinking does wonders. sheeple think just like you. you, simple you are going to dispute these engineers and scientists and architects? Science of 9-11

Is that what you do when you use your computer? If so, you are doing it wrong and perhaps that's what led you to believe all this. 

What exactly makes you think that nobody saw plans fly into the building, not only on the news but in person? Maybe you think it was a small city? Maybe they were hallucinating? Maybe it was chemtrails of hallucinogens sprayed on the public by our government before the faked incident. 

Common sense is a luxury these days. 

• Like 2

wait, you guys are fussing about a topic in a conspiracy forum section??????? muahahahahaha! 

I refuse to argue this point... believe what you want

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fhateandanger.f

2 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

wait, you guys are fussing about a topic in a conspiracy forum section??????? muahahahahaha! 

You are also here. That is exactly what you are doing.

I do agree with the image, but oh the irony, hm?

Just now, Ian W said:

That is exactly what you are doing.

nope, I'm trying to defendwith credible evidences (articles about my claims) vs your simple verbal thoughts with no proofs. later...

2 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

nope, I'm trying to defendwith credible evidences (articles about my claims) vs your simple verbal thoughts with no proofs. later...

I was alive when this happened. I saw it. Why do I need proof past that?

Oh right, chemtrails. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

Please let me ask you.

You believe that, since those who call for an independent investigation are architects, engineers, and scientists, this lends credence to their beliefs regarding 9/11, correct? If so, do you also apply the same reasoning to other areas of science? For instance, do you believe in global warming as the consensus among scientists is that it does occur?

23 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

your posts have become more and more childish recently.

The problem with those who are "9/11 Truthers" is that whenever a claim is refuted, rather than change their views, they just look for other reasons or abnormalities to support their claim.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I refuse to argue this point... believe what you want

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fhateandanger.f

Wow - Irony of you posting something from Thomas Paine.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 3:04 PM, Alwaysonacoffebreak said:

BUSH DID 9/11. ILLUMINATI IS REAL. LIAR!

There.

extra-terrestrial aliens did 9/11. I have proof. if you don't believe me, show proof that it was not 'them aliens'.

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 0:49 AM, Dot Matrix said:

If I recall correctly much of the debris was taken to Staten Island to be sorted. Last time I checked, that's not in China. ;)

china has claimed almost almost the entirety of south china sea as their own. maybe they have expanded to include some parts of the USA. ;)

3 hours ago, Hum said:

WTC buildings 1 & 2 were disintegrated by a USA energy weapon from a satellite in space.

One, to test the weapon, and 2, to get rid of unwanted properties.

Common sense should tell you that there would have been a LOT more debris if a fire or controlled demo brought the buildings down.

Watch the videos and you can see the buildings turning to mostly dust as they fell.

The general public is so easy to fool, sadly.

Hum is like Neowin's version 

8eZoY3m.jpg?1

8 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

Why is that whenever someone disagrees with your weird notions, you immediately accuse them of not being able to think for themselves?  It's an especially weird accusation considering your own thought processes are sharply constrained by the teachings of a 2000 year old carpenter.

On 5/16/2016 at 0:39 AM, chrisj1968 said:

and there was supposed cellphone calls made from the planes? cellphones don't work over 1,600-1,800 feet. the tech wasn't just there... Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

No, there was ACTUAL phones calls made from ONE plane, and cell phones can work at those altitudes, HOWEVER, they didn't need to since the plane was nowhere near those altitudes.

Also 1600-1800 ? Are you joking, I'm just going to assume you meant about ten times that and don't seriously think cell phones stop working 500 meters above the tower. sure they predominantly radiate outwards, but damn.... they're not flat laser beams either.