Police Officer Tazes Lady.

The cop made it very clear that he was going to taze her if she didn't cooperate, gave her several chances, and she still chose the fun way out. In my opinion, she got what she deserved. Probly was just going to get a small ticket or a warning, too (EDIT: no she was gonna get arrested either way, but she was still silly).

Edited by boogerjones

Hah. Gotta love the melodrama. Serves her right. She should have been smarter than to speed while while driving a vehicle with a broken windshield and tail light while not whearing her saftey bealt. <-- things you don't want to do while driving on an expired/suspended licence.

damn. I usually laugh at stupid violent things like that. I'm a pacifist, but still. Some violence is just plain interresting.

But now I'm most certainly anti-taser. Atleast when you get shot you go into shock, and don't bitch and moan like that woman did :p

He could have just used force to remove her from the vehicle. I think its funny as hell that he tazed her, but she hardly deserved it. Getting tazed is supposed to be insanely painful. She is just a moron.

As cruel as that may be, I couldn't help but laugh. That women totally deserve that being a total *****, driving with a suspended license, broken brake light, speeding, and if I remember right, a cracked windshield. I would've tazed her for the hell of it.

Oh and the moaning was just freaking halarious. Im sure it hurt, but still... :laugh:

Man, I cannot stand when people act like it's everybody else's fault for their wrongdoings. Driving with a suspended license and no seat belt, how are you going to demand the officer's name and badge number? Come on...

And going 51 in a 35 is pretty deep, too. I'm willing to bet she was on something at the time, people just can't be that stupid. Or can they? :no:

As cruel as that may be, I couldn't help but laugh.  That women totally deserve that being a total *****, driving with a suspended license, broken brake light, speeding, and if I remember right, a cracked windshield.  I would've tazed her for the hell of it.

Oh and the moaning was just freaking halarious.  Im sure it hurt, but still... :laugh:

586033635[/snapback]

wasn't just cracked, it was broken.

Driving with a suspended license and no seat belt, how are you going to demand the officer's name and badge number? Come on...

586033665[/snapback]

Officers are required to identify themselves (Name and badge #), but the patrol car number is not required. Additionally, one exception to Miranda law is that you are required to identify yourself to the officer.
And going 51 in a 35 is pretty deep, too.

586033665[/snapback]

Are you serious? That's barely 15 over.

This is awful. Imagine that was your own mother who wanted (and has the right to have) the officer's name. Yes, she was not 100% O.K. herself, but she DID NOT pose an immediate threat to anybody's life. You can say that she "desreved it" (which is an highly subjective claim and I do not agree with) but the fact is that you do not cause pain to someone just because they "desreve it", you may do that only to save lives when you don't have any other option left.

P.S. - Maybe that was just a comedy act or something similar. I really hope so. If not, again, this is awful.

how about if he'd waited for her to finish toying with him (sorry, i mean having an important phone call), then he couldnt have gone to the assistance of 'your own mother' in whatever tricky predicament....? Theres two sides to that coin

how about if he'd waited for her to finish toying with him (sorry, i mean having an important phone call), then he couldnt have gone to the assistance of 'your own mother' in whatever tricky predicament....?  Theres two sides to that coin

586033992[/snapback]

He could easily just write her license plate number and proceed with legislative action. Because she was not only toying with him and indeed was without a seatbelt on etc., He could force her out of the car and arrest her (because she did not listen to him), without tazing her. Somehow, it seems to be that two male police officers could easily arrest her without tormenting her first.