Police Officer Tazes Lady.

He could force her out of the car and arrest her (because she did not listen to him), without tazing her.

586034027[/snapback]

True.

But personally i dont think they should have to put themselves in any unnecessary risk whatsoever. If she crosses the line by point-blank disobeying the officer then she should expect repercussions.

Just another reason why I think tasers are the best thing EVER invented. I think we should all be walking arround with them, and when someone does something stupid, you should be allowed to tase them. I know I would be tasing people left, right, and centre. I know it will never happen, but I can dream. Ooooh, I can dream.... :cry:

staying on the phone and continuing a phone conversation was disrespectfull and moronic, why cant people do what they're told? It's simple just do what the cop says, kiss his ass and go about your business

He could have just used force to remove her from the vehicle. I think its funny as hell that he tazed her, but she hardly deserved it. Getting tazed is supposed to be insanely painful. She is just a moron.

586033630[/snapback]

Erm? He DID use force. 50 thousand ****ing volts. I totally disagree with the way he handled that. In the UK, the cops don't have this facility, so they have to work around it. And they do it just fine. Tazers are ****ing crazy. On some woman who didn't get out of her car??? Was she pointing a gun at the guy? No. Was she kicking and punching? No. Did she actually 'take a swing' like he said? No.

Power makes people power mad. What the hell is police training for if he couldn't manage to get a regular sized woman out of her vehicle?

Look looks scaryily like american police brutality to me :blink: even though she did have an attitude problem...but he could of just thrown her on the floor instead it would of had the same effect without her being tazered...and would teach her to stop being a bitch :huh:

Owned. Serisouly, when I get done for speeding, my mind turns into, follow orders, do what ya told, be nice.

While I think she should have complied with the officer, we can't forget that the police are not above the law.

Sure, she might be an idiot for not complying, but she was obviously no threat to them. They could've handled it better, by far.

Well...she got what she deserved.

If only police would do that more often.

He should be commended for not kicking her face in when she was yelping like a dog.

586034160[/snapback]

He should be commended? For not doing something that is unjust and illegal? Who are you..Bush? :rolleyes:

Well...she got what she deserved.

If only police would do that more often.

He should be commended for not kicking her face in when she was yelping like a dog.

He should be commended? For not doing something that is unjust and illegal? Who are you..Bush?  :rolleyes:

586034164[/snapback]

I'm just saying that he used alot of restraint. I wouldn't have been able to do that.

No, I'm not bush. But I do have a one. :)

Heh, the Poh-LEEECE (chappelle's) five oh five oh! ..in US are way too corrupt/powerful.

Then again, we have a lot of trash to pick up.. like her. (and everyone not living in new york city manhattan).

lol funny how she called them racist. Always playing the race card.. maybe I should do that. "hey you! shut up you! im indian.. i throw rice in your eyes!"

Always playing the race card.. maybe I should do that. "hey you! shut up you! im indian.. i throw rice in your eyes!"

586034197[/snapback]

:rofl:

She was being uncooperative, but I think it was excessive, he could of pulled her out of the car without Tazing her, and even if he did Taze her, he didn't need to do it a second time, and demand that she put her hands behind her back in her incapacitated state!

You realize that all US police officers first must get tazer training and one of the criteria to pass training is to get tazzered yourself. The cop knew how bad it hurts before he used.

I don't think the cop should have used it. She wasn't a threat. He could knock her out in 1 punch. The cop was being a dick about the whole situation from the start. He could have been a little more professional.

Don't get me wrong, they got to take her in, but the way he went, it was extreme.

Reminds me of the story where this female cop tazered and bodyslammed a 70 year old women sitting in a chair at a hospital.

Cops are getting way too aggressive

Woman Shocked

Florida police officers released video footage of an arrest where they used a taser gun twice on an uncooperative female driver.

In Boynton Beach, Florida, Officer Rich McNevin pulled Victoria Goodwin over for speeding, and soon discovered that she was also driving without a valid license, a broken windshield and a nonfunctioning brake light.

When Officer McNevin asked Goodwin to step out of the vehicle, she refused. When he opened her car door and attempted to pull her out, Goodwin started yelling.

Officer McNevin tased Goodwin after warning her at least three times. When Goodwin fell to the ground screaming, Officer McNevin ordered her to lie on her stomach, but within minutes tased her a second time.

Sgt. Sedrick Aiken says Officer McNevin was forced to use his taser gun the first time because she pulled away from him, and the second time because the suspect hadn't been searched for weapons. He added that she could've injured herself or someone else.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/17/...ain563855.shtml

I'd have tazed her again to make her stop making that god awful moaning noise!!! really annoying!

Pete

****ing sicko's... she didn't lie on her Stomach because she couldn't ... she was ****in' tazed! How the hell are they so thick!? ****in <snipped> twats. Actually they tazed her because they enjoyed hurting her. You think after you get 50K volts in you, that you will disobey again? She was not lying on her stomach because she couldn't .... simple.

They are twisted.

Edited by fred666

LOL, stupid woman. Are all <snipped> people like this, I guess so. lol.

Edited by fred666

that was illarious! i want to be an officer to taze people

but i will just say it once. d:D

586033586[/snapback]

Kelso in the making. :shifty:

LOL, stupid woman. Are all <snipped> people like this, I guess so. lol.

586034895[/snapback]

:no: