Happy Slap Rape of Girl, 11

Ye ure all right, they probly will get away with and just laugh at their ASBO. its common knowledge now that adolescent hormone infested vermin in this country can get away with anything. The Bulger case from years gone by shows u that. :no:

we need tougher laws and the parents should go to jail as well, for not bringin up their kids right, maybe the kids should be taught a lession, a HARD lession :angry: fu*in stupid this country needs decent laws and more punishments, you do the crime you get PUNISHED severaly, just my opinion.

Ugh. Absolutly disgusting, ANY rape is, espcially in such a young age. I, for one, find rape to be worse then murder (i can explain it if its THAT disturbing to you).

I really hope that these so called 'kids' will recieve a due punishment as they deserve.

Sadly, its not a problem with the UK alone.. These sickning incidents happen here, in israel, aswell.

Every time i hear about something like this it makes me cringe.

Kids learned that crossing the road without looking is dangerous, but in return they seem to think murder and rape is all fun ? That is so wrong on so many levels. I dont know about a death penlty, but a life sentence would be a minimum, in my eyes. I cant help but feel sorry for that little girl who'se life is now ruined because they were trying to be 'cool'. UGH.

this is the result of the lack of At home diceplin suxh as when the kid sode something wong tan its hide and if you think this is a little extreem or "harmfull" to the child's development then shut up bcause this is how the WW1&WW2 generation was braught up in a do as you are told world we give chilldren to much freedom thses days they have to much leeway with their parents

gimme your email if you want a copy of the video :ninja:

586084592[/snapback]

I think you should get a visit from the police just for implying you have the video and even joking about an offence like this....

I think that when you want a child you should have to go through the same process as when you want to adopt one.

Then when these crap parents want some they can look at them and think "No way".

I personally blame it on TV, especially rappers and hip-hop artists.

It's seen as cool to be a thug, because in their music videos they have all the nice looking babes, cars and guns.

Thats my opinion, and when young kids see this they aspire to be like them and act and talk like them too .

Disgusting. Even a two year old knows the difference between right and wrong.

And I agree that kids of their age and maturity shouldn't have cellphones.

I highly doubt that they'll be imprisoned for the time they deserve - justice never seems, especially when children are the culprits.

Bukowski u extremely deprived sack of faeces. Sort ur life out. And dont com wit that 'it was onli a joke, wheres u sense of humour' bollocks cos dis aint summink to b jokin about.

Please, name and shame.

586084630[/snapback]

it was me. I was just like wtf! why would you even say you had it! :xx :no::

/edit

lol, he named me right above:pp

gimme your email if you want a copy of the video :ninja:

586084592[/snapback]

lol thats horible!

its bad, it happen, i dont really care if he wants to crack jokes about it.

this girl is going to have a seriously alterd persepctive on the world, which is the worst part, probably worse then the event itself.

all 3 boys need 10 years MINIMUM! we all know that they will most likly be criminals the rest of there live, and should be shot now.

not to fully down to the US but if in the cold War we stuck with our one true ally and not the late commer we would be far tougher on these people freedom although good it can also have its down side

yo wtf is wrong the the UK?

586084604[/snapback]

Chavs have overcome our country :(

Disgusting. Even a two year old knows the difference between right and wrong.

And I agree that kids of their age  and maturity shouldn't have cellphones.

I highly doubt that they'll be imprisoned for the time they deserve - justice never seems, especially when children are the culprits.

586084632[/snapback]

I had a mobile phone at the age of 12 and i didnt rape kids just because i had one...And it's proven from a very young age kids know whats right from wrong but it doesn't mean they act upon it.

I personally blame it on TV, especially rappers and hip-hop artists.

It's seen as cool to be a thug, because in their music videos they have all the nice looking babes, cars and guns.

Thats my opinion, and when young kids see this they aspire to be like them and act and talk like them too .

586084636[/snapback]

Why does everything get blamed on tv or video games :blink: come on dont have such a single tracked mind!

Im starting to think that there should be an age limit on video phones. Even though im a teenager and i like my video phone, i wouldn't mind not being able to use the video recording if it'll help stop these happy slappings....well rapes and soon to be murders.

But that will never happen because of all the money networks & phone makers may loose.

Chavs anyone?

586084466[/snapback]

Not really only chavs, on friday i saw a ethnic minority beat up someone (who was knocked out) and there was someone filming it with a video camera.

But this incident is ****ing terrible, wait most happyslap related incidents are :no: