Happy Slap Rape of Girl, 11

If you scared, don't get a dog, you gotta get a gun.

586084910[/snapback]

This is England, guns are illegal, our normal cops don't even carry guns and they manage fine.

again, how can you make the corilation that video phone = crime

im still strugling.

if they really wanted to tape it, they could go to ebay and get a high 8 recorder for 20 bucks

shipped

586084907[/snapback]

A mobile phone with these video capabilities is easy for a youth to get hold of (legitimately at any rate), whereas a high 8 recorder is too expensive new, too much trouble to acquire off an auction site, and too bulky to carry around. Mobile phones are the basis of this happy slap idea which stupidly is aimed at youths (though frankly I doubt the mental integrity of whichever adults created the entire happyslap idea or anyone who actually participates).

A mobile phone with these video capabilities is easy for a youth to get hold of (legitimately at any rate), whereas a high 8 recorder is too expensive new, too much trouble to acquire off an auction site, and too bulky to carry around. Mobile phones are the basis of this happy slap idea which stupidly is aimed at youths (though frankly I doubt the mental integrity of whichever adults created the entire happyslap idea or anyone who actually participates).

586084950[/snapback]

so you honestly think that if video cell phones hadent hit the market yet, there wouldent be thugs roming the streets screwing with peple for the thrill?

Kids that age don't even need freaking cells phones and second, they need to be locked up forever.

586084451[/snapback]

If that girl had a cell phone, or an emergency beeper, she could have called the cops.

Better yet, if she had an AK-47, she could have shot the ******s.

Just something to think about other than the BAN EVERYTHING AND LET THE GOVERNMENT RUN YOUR LIFE mentality.

Well...they should be Happy Slapping Filming alot of "irresponsible parents"...seems alot are so quick to point the finger at "TV"..."Rappers"...ECT,ECT...but the bottom line is "Responsibility and Morals"...start at HOME.

so you honestly think that if video cell phones hadent hit the market yet, there wouldent be thugs roming the streets screwing with peple for the thrill?

586084963[/snapback]

I didn't imply that; of course there would be thugs on the street still, however the advent of such portable video technology allows those people to reach a new low by distributing their criminal behaviour and influencing others (happyslaps in general promotes thuggish behaviour)

I didn't imply that; of course there would be thugs on the street still, however the advent of such portable video technology allows those people to reach a new low by distributing their criminal behaviour and influencing others (happyslaps in general promotes thuggish behaviour)

586084996[/snapback]

so, lets not let them get any lower, but allow the core of the problem to persist.

what sort of logic is that?

Its this whole reality TV show crap we've been subjected to. It makes people want to perform and do random crap. I don't think the kids are to blame, the media and parents are.

Its this whole reality TV show crap we've been subjected to. It makes people want to perform and do random crap. I don't think the kids are to blame, the media and parents are.

586085041[/snapback]

holy crap your multiplying

so, lets not let them get any lower, but allow the core of the problem to persist.

what sort of logic is that?

586085009[/snapback]

The core of the problem is that there are people with abnormal or maladaptive behaviour in society, and that is a problem that will always exist; i'm not getting into a discussion about how to make the world a better place, i'm just talking about what happyslaps promote and\or reflect of society.

holy crap your multiplying

586085052[/snapback]

He's just expressing an opinion :huh:

The core of the problem is that there are people with abnormal or maladaptive behaviour in society, and that is a problem that will always exist; i'm not getting into a discussion about how to make the world a better place, i'm just talking about what happyslaps promote and\or reflect of society.

He's just expressing an opinion  :huh:

586085055[/snapback]

thats fine, all im saying is that thinking cell phones and there video capabilies haev any true reflection on crime and how/why its commited is ridiculous

There have always been bullies, punks and criminals. I don't think technology causes it at all; it may give them new ideas or help them carry out their crimes but it does not cause people to be the way they are.

speaking of this happy slapping, someone would get one hell of a surprise if they ever tried it on me. Im a cdwl holder, and I dont hesitate to inflict the pain

This is England, guns are illegal, our normal cops don't even carry guns and they manage fine.

586084932[/snapback]

well ya see, thats the problem right there! This **** doesn't happen here cause those ****** kids would get shot in the face, if they are lucky. Elsewise they'd jsut get the **** beat out of them/

well ya see, thats the problem right there!  This **** doesn't happen here cause those ****** kids would get shot in the face, if they are lucky.  Elsewise they'd jsut get the **** beat out of them/

586085135[/snapback]

um, no. they would be arested. the only time an officer threatens a suspect with his fire-arm is when his life is in emediate danger

and i dont think a gruop of misguided teenagers would do that.

id rather have a batton and beat the **** out of them then kill them.

death is the easy way out

well ya see, thats the problem right there!  This **** doesn't happen here cause those ****** kids would get shot in the face, if they are lucky.  Elsewise they'd jsut get the **** beat out of them/

586085135[/snapback]

So your solution to 'happy slapping' is 'happy shooting'? Or, do you just want the good guys to have the guns? Because, you have to say that first, or the bad guys will get the guns too. (But they probably won't listen, even if you say the guns are just for the good guys. That's why they are bad.)

So your solution to 'happy slapping' is 'happy shooting'? Or, do you just want the good guys to have the guns? Because, you have to say that first, or the bad guys will get the guns too. (But they probably won't listen, even if you say the guns are just for the good guys. That's why they are bad.)

586085180[/snapback]

No, its jsut science. Both sides are afraid of being f*cked up, so neither do it. That's why the cold war ended, and that's why this doesn't happen in the US

No, its jsut science.  Both sides are afraid of being f*cked up, so neither do it.  That's why the cold war ended, and that's why this doesn't happen in the US

586085420[/snapback]

there are plenty of thugs and little punks that terorize locals. same **** here as there. people are passive, have no balls.

No, its jsut science.  Both sides are afraid of being f*cked up, so neither do it.  That's why the cold war ended, and that's why this doesn't happen in the US

586085420[/snapback]

So, everyone living in fear is a desired result? Also, are you saying that the US doesn't have gang wars where people happily shoot each other? The US has over 10,000 gun deaths a year - guns are not going to help the UK, they would only make it a lot worse. This is a problem with western society, not the UK in particular - the US has its own different problems to deal with.

I don't like the way the UK is going, but copying the US is certainly not a way to go about easing our problems. :no: