Happy Slap Rape of Girl, 11

I had a mobile phone at the age of 12 and i didnt rape kids just because i had one...And it's proven from a very young age kids know whats right from wrong but it doesn't mean they act upon it.

586084655[/snapback]

Can we just restrict it to maturity? I'm 15, only 1 year older than they are and I have a phone (admittedly it can't take videos and the photo quality leaves something to be desired) I happen to use my phone alot for perfectly legal, sensible reasons, I use it every single day.

586084765[/snapback]

Sorry - I phrased my reply wrongly. What I meant was that if a child is using their phone for that purpose then they shouldn't have a phone. They obviously are not mature enough. I had a mobile phone which was B/W and only had phoning and text messsaging when I was 13 but that for emergency and sensible reasons not stupidity. The parents of these boys shouldn't have given them phones if they knew their children couldn't use them responsibly - that's what I'm saying.

I guess I should call an end to talking about phones now considering this is primarily about some stupid boys and a poor girl.

Sorry - I phrased my reply wrongly. What I meant was that if a child is using their phone for that purpose then they shouldn't have a phone. They obviously are not mature enough. I had a mobile phone which was B/W and only had phoning and text messsaging when I was 13 but that for emergency and sensible reasons not stupidity. The parents of these boys shouldn't have given them phones if they knew their children couldn't use them responsibly - that's what I'm saying.

I guess I should call an end to talking about phones now considering this is primarily about some stupid  boys and a poor girl.

586085544[/snapback]

i still think you guys are looking at the complete wrong angle of the situation. the fact that its recorded on a cell phone is COMPLETLY irelivent!

there wouldent be less crimes commited by these people if they dident have these phones.

hahahah!!!  and everyone from the UK seems to want to talk about Americans....hahahahah!!!!...no matter what country..its disgusting and they need to be hung out to dry....video'd of course

586084484[/snapback]

the difference is in america this wouldnt even get in the news.

the difference is in america this wouldnt even get in the news.

586085570[/snapback]

haha thats a little harsh.

unless it was some black chic

:woot:

j/k

Jesus, would almost vote conservative if they were promising mo' police...

And ffs... I, thats it... I'm learning Swedish and going somewhere decent (in what, 5 years time... :()

i still think you guys are looking at the complete wrong angle of the situation. the fact that its recorded on a cell phone is COMPLETLY irelivent!

there wouldent be less crimes commited by these people if they dident have these phones.

586085556[/snapback]

Well - I believe it's a factor.

I personally believe that kids would tend not to slap people etc. if they didn't have a cellphone to record it on. As I said, it's one factor - not the whole picture I've been lead to talk about here.

Well - I believe it's a factor.

I personally believe that kids would tend not to slap people etc. if they didn't have a cellphone to record it on. As I said, it's one factor - not the whole picture I've been lead to talk about here.

586085624[/snapback]

you tottaly right. they would find something else just as violent to occupy there time.

if you take a basketball from a group of kids playing basketball, what do you think tehre gana do? sit on the court remanising about basketball? or are they going to find another ball or find something esle simaler to do?

i dont think removing someones personal video cell phone is going to make them have an apifony, and go to the library to read a good book.

Kids that age don't even need freaking cells phones and second, they need to be locked up forever.

586084451[/snapback]

I bet for every child like this, there's a two or three hundren thousand that have perfectly legitimate uses for mobile phones, and use them sensibly

I recommend the death penalty.

586084459[/snapback]

yes, that's right, just expose children to even more violance.

it makes me sick to read that, i cant believe the country i live in, tony blair needs to get his thumb out his ass and do something, the country is going down hill fast :crazy:

586084461[/snapback]

Yes, and Blair is the one who tells each and every child in the country exactly how to grow up. This has nothing to do with politics like that, it's to do with how children are broght up.

With all of the attacks being reported by the media in the UK, it sounds like a lawless wasteland. I'm a 6'2" 33-year old Iraqi war veteran, and even I don't want to go to the UK now, for fear of being assaulted as I walk down the street. Maybe that's when Blair will do something. When tourist see these attacks daily on tv, and are scared to go to the UK for vacation.

586084811[/snapback]

This is the problem with the media - they only report on the negative side of life

If that girl had a cell phone, or an emergency beeper, she could have called the cops.

Better yet, if she had an AK-47, she could have shot the ******s.

Just something to think about other than the BAN EVERYTHING AND LET THE GOVERNMENT RUN YOUR LIFE mentality.

586084961[/snapback]

she was outnumbered three to one. Was she really supposed to overcome three older children and call the cops? If she could do that, she would've done it (she was at home, she had access to a landline.)

I'm sure these boys will be raped AND video taped in prision

586085451[/snapback]

Yes, because that's exactly the sort of thing we want to expose thirteen-year-olds to when we're tying to reform them.

Two negatives don't make a positive

586085620[/snapback]

Exactly.

I agree, the problem isn't that these young people had cell phones, the problem is that these young people have crappy parents and from what I have heard there seems to be an entire underground culture of these kids who have nothing better to do than be criminals.

I bet for every child like this, there's a two or three hundren thousand that have perfectly legitimate uses for mobile phones, and use them sensibly

yes, that's right, just expose children to even more violance.

Yes, and Blair is the one who tells each and every child in the country exactly how to grow up. This has nothing to do with politics like that, it's to do with how children are broght up.

This is the problem with the media - they only report on the negative side of life

she was outnumbered three to one. Was she really supposed to overcome three older children and call the cops? If she could do that, she would've done it (she was at home, she had access to a landline.)

Yes, because that's exactly the sort of thing we want to expose thirteen-year-olds to when we're tying to reform them.

Exactly.

586085645[/snapback]

I agree, the problem isn't that these young people had cell phones, the problem is that these young people have crappy parents and from what I have heard there seems to be an entire underground culture of these kids who have nothing better to do than be criminals.

the two most sensable posts yet.

586085645[/snapback]

They don't deserve reform. They should serve life or lose their own.

In this country all we see is criminals go into prison server half the time they are supposed be let out and the commit the crime again.

Some people actually reform but for the crimes of murder/violence/rape etc they often do it again.

So what if its unfair for them to be kept in prison when they have reformed, they should of thought about that before ruining girls life.

The problem here has nothing to do with cellular phones, or video capture phones for that matter. The whole purpose of 'happy slapping' is to film a random, spontaneous sexual assault. It does not matter if the camera used is a phone, or a camcorder, or anything at all.

The problem here is that a 14 year old has the capacity to rape a child. Not only a 14 year old, but 3 of them. I would not be surprised is these were a group of 17 year olds, or maybe an adult. A 14 year old should NOT have the capacity to do this. If they can, then there is a problem.

The solution is not for cell phones to be banned, or for girls like her to carry AK47. The solution here is for parents to stop treating their children like adults, and for them to pay more attention to them. A 14 year old child is a child who is at an age where they decide who they are. If the parents are not doing their duty of teaching the child, then the childs decision will not be the true best choice.

Keep in mind when raising a child, the rule of seven.

From age 0 to age 7, the child is the master and the parents the slaves. The parents bring food, water, safety, guidance, time, everything for their child. When the child calls, the parents come running. The child learns about love and respect.

From age 7 to age 14, the child is the slave. The child learns how to care for themselves by helping their parents. cleaning after themselves, and later on doing things like sweeping, or dishes. The child learns personal and external responsibility.

From age 14 and forward, the child is the minister. The parents advise the child, and the child uses what they have learnt from the past 14 years to go out and learn what life is all about.

It is not until the age of 17 that your life actually starts. If a child can do something so evil as to rape a young girl, then there is a big problem in their society.

as disgusting an act as that is, but i heard recently that the police near me are holding an 8 yr old boy for raping a 13 yr old girl...

didn't believe it at first , but it is true, and i think that the police don't really know how to properly proceed with the case, as nothing like this has happened before..

what can be really be done with this boy... lock him up for a few years hoping he gets better.., smack him around till he sees sense, none are the right thing to do...shiity for the girl though..

586084677[/snapback]

Cut their little gonads off. They don't need to reproduce anyway.

Cody

man..10 or 15 years down the road when those little ****s grow up they're going to be eaten alive with guilt and regret.

We are now seeing the results of all the substance abuse of the 80's and 90's. You can bet that in most cases, one or more of the parents of these scumbags are either current or ex addicts, and were too smacked out of their heads to raise their kids properly.

IMO, if a woman falls pregnant, she & her partner should be tested for substance abuse and if positive, given 2 choices.

1) Compulsory rehab with regular reviews until the child is an adult

2) Compulsory adoption of the kids

Oh, and EVERYONE should get parenting class in school, and refreshers when falling pregnant.

This, IMO, is the only real way to stop this problem getting worse. As for the current generation of screwed up kids... Bootcamp! :angry:

No, its jsut science.? Both sides are afraid of being f*cked up, so neither do it.? That's why the cold war ended, and that's why this doesn't happen in the US

586085420[/snapback]

Plastique, you're a f****** ****n. Don't despair though. Judging by the majority of comments in this thread, you're in with the majority crowd.

I personally believe you cannot blame TV/Artists for your own behavour.

You control your actions (Unless you are medically ill, but even people use that as an escape goat)

586084696[/snapback]

It's never that simple.